Reviews for The right way to itch a scratch
aniprincess13 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I need more ㄟ()ㄏ
CatInSuit chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I like the approach you take with this story, it stands out from other fics I've read recently. The very ambiguous and aggressive way they're handling their feelings, or Sanji mostly, makes me very curious to see where this story is heading. Also, the smut is hot. Keep it up.
alfamky chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Ohohohoho, this it marvelous. love, absolutely love the way Sanji struggles with his conflicted emotions while maintaining a somewhat cool exterior. I really did wish that Zoro had a tidbit more experience, but oh well, the plotline was great all the same. I hope there's more to the story, because it has so much potential!
cb O chan chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Wow.. Holy shit, this is amazing. Please, for the love of god, update soon.
Chili chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
So hot! You did a great job at building up the tension, those guys really need to relax a little and just feel each other. Im dying to know how will Zoro react "I guess I proved my point"- HOLY SHIT! He did. Ill be waiting for the update!
LamourEncore chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
The characters here are just so sad. The way that they know nothing, and don't even try to figure it out. It a really strange feeling of just- nothing.
Personally, I'm not a fan of submissive Zoro, or super controlling Sanji. I feel like Zoro has a little more brain cells than you give him credit for, and would be able to give a more intelligent response. Although, sometimes in the cannon I do see him having some masochistic tendencies (always wanting to cut off a limb as a solution to getting stuck).

But other than that, I enjoyed the blow job. Sanji doesn't give nearly enough of them in the fanfiction I've seen. People like to make Zoro be the one to do the blowing, and that's fine by me, I just like to see Sanji return the favor every once in a while.

Overall, it was a decent story, again I'm not a fan of impassive-ness
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Perfectly in character and very sexy. Bravo!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I don't know if you're going to continue this-I saw it wasn't labled as "Complete" so I'm adding it to story alert-but I really like how you captured both animosity and physical attraction and kept them in character. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can get enough of this pairing.
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
continuations of this ? :O wanna know what Zoro would do !
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is very hot, a sequel to this, please?
AuJeu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
ohohoh Oh I loved it ! oh the smut in it full glory ! I know it is a one-shot but it was so beautifully written, so can you add a bit like a epilogue or something ... Sanji has to be taken care of too right ? ! Thumps up for the good work ! I cant wait to read more from you ! (_)
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Amazing story...

Sanji's confusion and the actions he portrayed were excellent.. :)

A sequel to this would be much appreciated :) :)
arisa4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I like the way you decribed Sanji's confusion about his own feelings and the whole story's atmosphere, it was so IC and all, really ZoSanZo (?) like. Just one correction if you let me. I think the "romance" category is totally wrong here. If you'll continue this fic (I set complete on the top menu) what I would like you to do and add more romance in the story that would be great I really want to see Zoro's payback for Sanji's action 3 if you know what I mean hehe
NarcissisticNinny chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was so hot, I loved it. I do hope you'll continue this, though no pressure. :)

I love how Sanji was battling with himself over how he felt about Zoro and the way he got around to biting Zoro again XD

Nice work, I absolutely love your writing. 3
demonfox910 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
im not a big fan of yaoi, though i don't critisize it. I'm reviewing just to tell you that the phrase is "scratch an itch."

I know that english is not your first language