Reviews for What's in a Name?
THis was one of the absolute best fanfics I havE EVER READDDD
the seaworthy muffin chapter 1 . 1/22
Loved this!
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 1 . 1/7
Love it!
Pp chapter 1 . 1/3
This be cool
Ashes flying chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
I love the fact that Arthur was more angry about not knowing his friends name than with him having magic. And Merlin revealing his magic to everyone else by saying he washed Arthur's socks with it..
a flower in the sun chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
Oh, I love that you finished it with the blue light Orb of the first season episode 4 when Arthur and Merlin both saved each others lives! I had a feeling about it, but couldn't hope that you would actually pull it off but when I saw that you did it made me so happy! Excellent story all of them are so in character!
CMA6725 chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
I loved this. Too bad there was no episode made with this scene.
TonyStark101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Thanks a lot for this! Other stories of Merlin revealing his magic to Arthur have been good but this one is what I truly imagined it would have been like. All the people are just perfectly in character, in my opinion :)
Brookie Twiling chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
I didn't know I needed this until now. Thank you.
Princess of the Hearth chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
aww! this is just so awesome!
Mirror Kyaw chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Yh me too. I think the ending's a bit rush. It would be better if it is a two shot. But excellent story though.
FiveRivers chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
These idiots, I love them.
laelruin chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
lol! "Most powerful person polishing your boots and mucking out your stalls."
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Oh I Love this fic So Much!
And Gwaine's comments is just Epic! XD
CrystalQueen187 chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Love all of it! Loved the name thing, the way it was revealed, the dramatic irony, the suspense, everybody's reactions to everything; I loved Gwaine's reaction most.

I would totally read that prequel!