Reviews for What's in a Name?
Freyridian chapter 1 . 1/24
This fic is extremely amusing and really nice experience to read. Kicked puppy look on Merlin sounds adorable.

"Well you certainly aren't the warlock." Oh gods that line was just something... I don't even have words for it but I don't remember when was the last time I laughed as much as at the moment I read that one line. I laughed many times during this fic, but that was just something else, it's brilliant!

Thank you for writing such a splendid fic!
Athran chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
"His name's not even Merlin!" I hear the sulkyness in Arthur's voice every time I read that line. Lol

Thank you for the great fic!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Haha, good ol' Gwaine!

Don't worry, the ending is lovely :)
ar111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
cool
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
love love love love
I love this
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
AWWWH THAT WAS PERFECT! PERFECT I SAY YOU GOT EVERY CHARACTER DOWN TO A T AND I LOVED THAT BIT ABOUT PERCY KNOWING ABOUT THE PROPHECY AMAZING JOB MATE
MerryLittleMess chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Lovely story! Although the main confrontation is between Arthur and Merlin, I especially love the other characters. Gwaine is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I've read this several times, and I love it every time.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I liked the reactions.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
perfect :)
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This was a brilliant one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing it! :D
YellowRosesAndDragons chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
This... might be my favorite reveal fic. and trust me, i've read PLENTY. This is perfect. Not too much angst, some amusement, perfect characterization. The ending could not have been better. No really, this is great.
bookobsessive816 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
I LOVE IT!
Sealure chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I am in love with this ending! "You idiot." That is such classic Arthur! Beautiful work. Two thumbs up!
FreyaMyth10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017