Reviews for Back in Black
harkie5 chapter 3 . 5/28
i loved your stories! Your very talented. Thank you for sharing.
moonlore73 chapter 3 . 2/26
I know I am so very late coming to this party, but I freaking love this crossover and hope beyond hope that you will someday finish it! With fingers crossed I have favorited and followed on FFN. Is it possible you have continued posting somewhere else too?
Avrildulac chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Any chance you'll be updating soon? I really live HtH and would love you to finish the sequel. :)
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Is this story/series being continued somewhere else?

If not, its a shame it was abandoned. I was rather enjoying the journey.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Eeeeeek! I'm loving this more than HWTH! I'm loving all the Edward and Bella moments too! Can't wait for more! Please please update soon!
kneon chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Oh i hope you still plan to continue this? Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Really enjoying this series. I'm so curious about edward is he a vampire or some hybrid?
MissPilot chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Just read the "first" story, and can't wait to see how this one'll turn out!
starpower31 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Hii! Love the story, and also how your mind works for the plot. Haven't read something this intriguing in a long time :)
Somehow, I can't imagine Jasper as anything but Dean, even though Edward isn't Sam to me. Know what I'm saying? :D
Udate ASAP girl!
goldseadragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I'm probably weird and focused on the wrong things, but my mind keeps going back to how the hell Carlisle got from the Pacific Northwest to Brazil with nobody along to fill the gas tank.
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Aloha! Happy Friday!

Okay so I'm a little confused :) no big surprise there I'm a bit dense... but wait so Tami is a voodoo dr and erased her mind but now her brain is wanting to open? Kinda like Sam and the wall of his time down under? And what will happen if she breaks? Does she now have feelings for Edward too and does she really realize he's a vamp?

Poor Charlie he seems like he's gonna loose it no wonder he turned into a car :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I've really been loving this story and the first installment as well. I even started watching Supernatural because your crossover is the best form of recommendation I could ask for. Hope you keep it going and update soon. I'm at the edge of my seat to see where you take this. Well done!
nitsuAPJ chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Love it Qute!

Cyper22 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I LOVE this story! I can't wait to see the whole picture that you are painting and I'm loving how it's all coming together!

Thanks for sharing!

leeancie chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
thanks for the update. Not to put pressure on you but i have been anxiously waiting for the new chapter. Still love the story thanks for sharing it with us