Reviews for Sam I Am
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Even reading this after knowing what they've been through, damn had tears in my eyes.

That was something and I'm glad that I took the time to read your story. Wow, just wow, so much emotions in the words, thank you for sharing.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice. They need these bonding moments.
twomom chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
You did a great job with this since you brought me to tears. Loved it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I liked Dean getting up and reading in Sam's journal. It was so Dean. I'm glad Sam is worried about leaving Castiel alone with Lucifer and Meg, I am too.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I thought this story was great. Thank you.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was am awesome tag to this latest episode! :)

We didn't see much of Sam and Dean at the end, but it was nice to see Sam appear to have his head back in the game, even though he still seemed tired. I could see him starting a journal to write all of the confusing thoughts down. He would try to keep the jumble organized. lol It was nice to read Sam's thoughts on the life he has lived, the mistakes he has made, the attempts at redemption he has tried for. Sam has actually packed a LOT of living in just 29 years! Dean, too, has lived a lot more than his years, and he has always felt guilty for not being able to 'keep Sammy safe', even when there was no possible way for him to achieve that. Both boys have felt way to guitly for the things that have happened to each other. Their communication really broke down after Sam had his wall crushed by Cas. Even though Dean doesn't like to do chick-flick moments, that is something that has kept the two of them together, and when those moments go away, so does the strength of their team. I would really like to see Sam and Dean have a talk like this, though I doubt it will happen. I can hope though, right? ;)

Once again, thanks for writing such a moving story. :D
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was fantastic. The way you managed to get into Sam's head was perfect, and then his and Dean's interaction at the end was exactly what I wish would happen on the show. Great fic!
judyann chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You did very well writing the journal. Oh boy this episode has talked to you huh? I love all your tags so far! Love this story. Still wish they would do some of this in the episodes but great tag!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved this!

And I really hope that now that Sam's better he and Dean can start getting back to being the way they were.

And I totally agree about Bobby's ghost. He ain't gone yet!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved it! Brothers together yey!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great story, like it a lot.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So Dean's been a horrible big brother and everyone acknowledges this? I thought from the first part that Sam might be learning something, but from the rest of the story not so sure...
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great story. And agree with you. I believe Bobby is watching over the boys. I just don't know if it is as a ghost or maybe something else. Man I wish they bring Bobby back. I miss the why he acts around the boys. Please keep up the great work.