Reviews for Anything You can do, I can do Better
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
great lemon
That guy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just jacked off a geyser and don't even care if anyone knows. That was epic, I don't care if there was character plot holes. 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Bob Daniel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
My only issue was with you over useing the words core an ministration. Maybe look up what ministration means again.

It was pi damn awesome though!
Wolverines chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like it! You should do one with bulma and chichi
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It was smut, but it was pretty good.
jj chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was a decent read. I think it's the first sexual Bulma/Videl I've ever read. I do like very much that you didn't have Gohan do anything with Bulma, just like Videl wouldn't be doing stuff with a guy other than Gohan. They are specifically made for one another.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Is it weird that I thought of Charizard when i read "the boy roared?"
AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Write more. :)

lancecomwar chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Personally, I don't really see why Videl is allowed to cheat with Bulma just because they're both women, but Gohan has to be Videl's and Videl's alone /shrug

Anyway, rather hot and stuff. Would like some more like this, even if it does make me feel like a pervy bastard. lol
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ahh, the joys of a pure smut. :9

It was greatly written, dirty but not too dirty; a great threesome. Although I would prefer Eighteen to Bulma... I always thought Videl and Eighteen would be a very interesting 'side pairing' to see.

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't make Gohan do anything to Bulma. He is Videl's! lol

Keep up the amazing work!
CloakSky chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Juicy? Fun to read? Definitely! xD And I liked how you involved Gohan in this, I wasn't expecting it and it was a very pleasant surprise :P

Your smut fics are always fun xD Keep writing them! :D
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
While reading: Bulma... Gohan... Videl... o.o Slightly disturbing, but... hot.

After reading: *throws away knife* Good job! Hot. Very hot. Slightly disturbing, but hot nontheless.

I swear "TPS" is making me more perverse. : P