Reviews for Anything You can do, I can do Better
great lemon
That guy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just jacked off a geyser and don't even care if anyone knows. That was epic, I don't care if there was character plot holes. 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
wow
Bob Daniel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
My only issue was with you over useing the words core an ministration. Maybe look up what ministration means again.

It was pi damn awesome though!
Wolverines chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like it! You should do one with bulma and chichi
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It was smut, but it was pretty good.
jj chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow...
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was a decent read. I think it's the first sexual Bulma/Videl I've ever read. I do like very much that you didn't have Gohan do anything with Bulma, just like Videl wouldn't be doing stuff with a guy other than Gohan. They are specifically made for one another.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Is it weird that I thought of Charizard when i read "the boy roared?"
AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Write more. :)

-Alpha
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Personally, I don't really see why Videl is allowed to cheat with Bulma just because they're both women, but Gohan has to be Videl's and Videl's alone /shrug

Anyway, rather hot and stuff. Would like some more like this, even if it does make me feel like a pervy bastard. lol
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ahh, the joys of a pure smut. :9

It was greatly written, dirty but not too dirty; a great threesome. Although I would prefer Eighteen to Bulma... I always thought Videl and Eighteen would be a very interesting 'side pairing' to see.

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't make Gohan do anything to Bulma. He is Videl's! lol

Keep up the amazing work!
Lilly-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Juicy? Fun to read? Definitely! xD And I liked how you involved Gohan in this, I wasn't expecting it and it was a very pleasant surprise :P

Your smut fics are always fun xD Keep writing them! :D
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
While reading: Bulma... Gohan... Videl... o.o Slightly disturbing, but... hot.

After reading: *throws away knife* Good job! Hot. Very hot. Slightly disturbing, but hot nontheless.

I swear "TPS" is making me more perverse. : P

... 'Nother lemon, please? ; 3
Lets Random chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Well then... love the concept and love the smut writing. There was the occasional case of the ambiguous pronoun where grammatically the her would refer to one person, but logically it'd refer to other female. As for the story itself, I found myself surprisingly disturbed with part of the story. I just have trouble putting a mother-like (possibly even godmother) figure partaking in a sexual relations, no matter how indirect with her son-like figure. Admittedly Bulma being aroused made sense, but I probably would have enjoyed it more if she had left at his arrival or soon after. Or at the very least become an observer. I must stress this is my personal opinion and it's just the way the concept sits with me. Cougars are hot... incestuous relations (symbolic not necessarily actual) is a turn-off for me.