Reviews for Anything You can do, I can do Better
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 2/28
So wait, it's ok for Videl to get it on with Bulma but Gohan can't? That's a fucking double standard! Also, the previous comment by "Michael" is mine as well, I thought I was signed in but I wasn't. Nonetheless, my point still stands, Labeling it as VidelxBulma is very misleading as Gohan get's involved halfway through the chapter. So not only is there a huge double standard at play here. Videl can cheat but Gohan can't, which is complete bullshit, but also the description is very misleading. 4/10
Michael chapter 1 . 2/28
Not bad, but you should really say that it's actually VidelxBulmaxGohan, because you're really misleading people otherwise...
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Woah.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
great lemon
That guy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just jacked off a geyser and don't even care if anyone knows. That was epic, I don't care if there was character plot holes. 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
wow
Bob Daniel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
My only issue was with you over useing the words core an ministration. Maybe look up what ministration means again.

It was pi damn awesome though!
Wolverines chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like it! You should do one with bulma and chichi
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It was smut, but it was pretty good.
jj chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow...
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was a decent read. I think it's the first sexual Bulma/Videl I've ever read. I do like very much that you didn't have Gohan do anything with Bulma, just like Videl wouldn't be doing stuff with a guy other than Gohan. They are specifically made for one another.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Is it weird that I thought of Charizard when i read "the boy roared?"
AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Write more. :)

-Alpha
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Personally, I don't really see why Videl is allowed to cheat with Bulma just because they're both women, but Gohan has to be Videl's and Videl's alone /shrug

Anyway, rather hot and stuff. Would like some more like this, even if it does make me feel like a pervy bastard. lol
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ahh, the joys of a pure smut. :9

It was greatly written, dirty but not too dirty; a great threesome. Although I would prefer Eighteen to Bulma... I always thought Videl and Eighteen would be a very interesting 'side pairing' to see.

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't make Gohan do anything to Bulma. He is Videl's! lol

Keep up the amazing work!