Reviews for Would You Lie With Me & Just Forget The World?
kalikk chapter 13 . 10/31
so cute
EmaBonafede1 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I love Landon to bits! 333333
fanficfangirl13 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I'm in love with this story and with this chapter in particular; no smut is usually a little disappointing, but in this case, I am INCREDIBLY glad that there was none. It was written romantically and tastefully. Although I feel like the relationship has moved a little too fast, I don't even care (partly because it's fanfiction and partly because it's just so amazing)!
All things considered, 10/10. No complaints.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
That was amazing! Update soon.
asonance chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
omg this is perfect why did u stop npopooo
Klainebowsandtheklainicorns chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love this story! I love landon and Dave they're so CUTE! Is there a picture of Landon anywhere I want to see what he looks like!
I really love your story and I can't wait for more!
GleeFan2012 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Aww I love them they are the perfect couple :)
GleeFan2012 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Happy birthday! :)
sadiejane35 chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
like this story it is cute
WarblerChris chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Lol, okay believe me I'm totally HAPPY this didn't happen but I was just thinking...if he shoots when someone hurts his baby boy...why doesn't Blaine have a gun-shot wound?
WannaHoldYourHand chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
You turned 16 on 26th June or was that just a time difference? Because if so I've found someone who shares my birthday exactly :') Anyway, this is amazing and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Can't wait for more :D
archedeyebrow chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
can't wait to see the Burt meet Sebastian!
tammy lynnea chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
I am melting...this was fantastic with the love, love-making and the future visions of the house, marriage & children. The description of the kids was wonderful and I do hope that comes true. William and Charlotte are beautiful names.

I so enjoy this story, please continue. You don't have to write smut, but just give a little more details on their can be very powerful!
juniperwing chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
gahh this is so cute xx
willzzz2000 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
best story ive read yet!

absolutelt loved it!