Reviews for Bye Bye Ponds
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
*stares, then swallows and looks away*

When you said we might need tissues, I prepared myself...but that was just cruel.
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Waaaahhhh... this was so much better than what actually happened. Makes a lot more sense.
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That...ripped out my heart, threw it on the ground, sprayed it with acid, and stomped on it. But strangely, I love it. This is actually sadder than the real episode. Oh, Rory. Oh, Amy. Poor Ponds. Poor Doctor.
Floatey948 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Well that was possibly one of the most depressing things I've ever read...you should go work for Moffat. He would love you. I think your version was even more heart breaking than his...
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*tear drop*
PhoenixLoveStory chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is brilliant. Hearts breaking, but absolutely brilliant! I really hope this isn't what happens!
FreakingZebra chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow that was said, I cried! :'( Great story, love it :)
JN Cory chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. A great story for Rory and Amy.

I hope someone shares this story with Moffat so that if he was planning on something like this, he'd have to change it (and spare us this sadness).
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
There's not often times when I cry during a Fanfiction, but this literally had me in tears. It's so tragic that it's almost horror. You really are a fantastic author, and as much as I hate this story with a burning passion, just know you caused both my hearts to stop beating. *resumes crying forever*

Wonderful job, as always, and keep up the amazing work.

Best Wishes,

Aktress.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So sad . . . so heroic . . . I mean, they didn't have much of a choice, but still. :(
HestiaRue14 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
so sad! it would be such an awful way for them to die
mericat chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Horrible, horrible, horrible. Not the writing, but their fate.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh my gosh this was so awful...so heartbreaking...and so very like whatever Moffat may yet pull...

RORY! :'(
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*sobs in the corner*

Beautiful. Pass the tissues?