Reviews for Demon Tail
PurpleOmpski chapter 5 . 6/6
Super excited for hot sex between Kidd and Law.

Definitely think Smoker should be out of the picture after this for the most part unless Doffy is like Laws over protective dad. It'd make sense as to why he's running a demon hunting business. Gotta protect that Virgin butthole of Laws till he gives it up. Dad got mad cause he was in a whore house mamber? Maybe he hasn't been butt fucked because he has an over protective dad? Hmm.

Seems like the better option to me since it seems like he's already under the constant threat of being raped. Add some cute fluffy humor into the mix sounds good to me! But if The Joker is a cunt face Law and Smoker should totally get it on since they should become friends for helping him find out his boss is a demon. Though I prefer cute things better.

Anyways love the story keep up the good work! If you need a beta reader send me a PM, I'd be more than happy to help! .
Option number 3 sounds amazing! Excited for new chapters, i'll be waiting. Thanks for the hard work
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Please... Update!
Kouhai Raven-ya chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
this is cruel! you cant stop here!
SomeoneSomewhere chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
OPTION #3 WOULD BE HELLA SWEET! GREAT FIC BTW, REALLY INTERESTING!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I like that horny!Doflamingo.. .. And Law's backups sounds good too! I'll be waiting ;)
LawLover chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Really good story!
Miuki-san chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Aww man.. This is good story! I love this. Please continue soon
Cheyenne chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Omg you totals need to continue writing this this is effin hot and so damn creaking awesome God I need more!
wildfire chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
GRRRR! please hurry with the next chapter! PLEASE!
Yuki Artsa chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I DEMAND UPDATES :-:
Yuki Artsa chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
omfg what i wouldnt give to have law's power and chop off smoker's cock...god the fun is making me grin like a madman -drools-

can i expect to see some kidoflaw maybe *3*
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Mr Sex On Legs; ohmyfuck that is so fucking true XD
subaru1999 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Great story so far! I hope you decide to continue it someday!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
woah this is some good stuff! update soon! (do NOT discontinue this!)