Reviews for Tale Of Two Worlds
mychemicalbitchbot chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
just... MCR. (Cemetary Drive, yeah? Ah well, I know its off the second half of the revenge album) let me love you.
bloody.silver.soul chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
loved it like always! :D
merlotte456 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Wow I didn't see that coming. I know Jace is on Valentine's side but I just can't hate him. He seems to really love Alec and to want to help him. Hope you update soon, I look forward to more Malec and to seeing how Alec and Isabelle react to this!
oreoanime11 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Uh oh Valentine's bringing out the big guns! How will Alec take it? How will JACE? After all, I'm pretty sure he's been affected slightly...maybe Isabelle will punch some sense into him (that doesn't have to be literal, but it would be hilarious if it was xD) Can't wait for the next chapter! CX
merlotte456 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
That last line was perfection. This story is intense and I'm looking forward to seeing how Jace and Alec interact now that they are on different sides.
bloody.silver.soul chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
i haven't read this story for awhile. but i went back and read it all over again.
so awesome! its so cool! please update soon! XD
and i cant wait for the movie! im already making to go see it and it doesnt come out for a year
Sungoddess64 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
The dialogue is perfect, it's funny and yet heart-breakingly sweet! Its just such a complex and amazing story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Sungoddess64 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Such a cool description of the not-quite-hell place? Purgatory? And I just adore Isabelle!
Sungoddess64 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Wow that got crazy so quickly but I love your idea of the angel demon history, it's so original and complex and just amazing!
Sungoddess64 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Intriguing, so happy I don't have to wait to read the next chapter because the mystery just keeps getting more and more interesting!
Sungoddess64 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is an amazing beginning! I am so drawn in by the story and love the mystery,can't wait to read more!
oreoanime11 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I really like the complexity to this story! My favorite stories are the ones with an original, I-can-guess-but-I-may-not-be-right plotline, and you seem to be doing that very well! The dialogue's fine, just writing the way you feel the most comfortable, 'cause that's how it will come out the best, the others will just seem forced. Go with the story, dialogue when there's supposed to be dialogue, descriptions where they are needed, etc.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update! Keep up the good work! C;
malec.love chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
"The Legacy
...Born from a dream
...Our leather wings, rose from the streets
...With the hands on destiny"

That's The Legacy by Black Veil Brides ever since I started reading your story it kinda reminds me of it:) you should listen to it:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I liked this chapter, but when you were explaining the whole process, it felt somehow boring. Too much of factual writing, think it would be better if you included dialogue when introducing such things, it doesn't bore the reader then
Anyway, still, great job!
MoWpg chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
You didn't really need the Religious disclaimer at the beginning of the story. Haha, you're not really using any real elements of anything which is a relief. :) Better to use a vague concept than to totally go frolicking about in an actual religion and mess it up (which is what I was worried you would do after reading said disclaimer, I heard good things about this story from a friend but is a Religion and Theology major I was super skeptical). But you didn't, totally acceptable. _

Irrelevant information

Now onto the actual review: I like it, update quickly before I forget about it. I'm too lazy to sign into my account and subscribe." But good job, decent writing, unique concept. Keep on keeping on.