Reviews for The Next Rider
I appreciate your use of the English language to add a regal aspect to the elves. I would however suggest going back over it and double checking how you use some words. Some of the phrases are used incorrectly. Also, I thought that you had said a couple times earlier in the story that the snake was already dead. And that Ron had killed it.
billweasley07 chapter 25 . 3/3
I really love this story, although I noticed that in chapter 22 that Voldemort's snake appears when I read in a earlier chapter that it was killed and then later in that same chapter Hemera's name appears twice, but I'm sure that one of those two times that Hermione's name was supposed to appear other than that; some words are misspelled by missing a letter or rearranged. Or they are not there at all. But again I love the story.
Tilty.bbb chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
Thos was great. Nice job
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Keep up this beautiful work
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
Epic tale, I loved it, thank you for sharing!
evn2013 chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Great story! I have a feeeew comments though. You might be able to reach a more broad audience by also lebeling this as part of the Inheritance Series...you might also want to put up a disclaimer about that as well just in case someone comes along and tries to report you for not crediting Paolini or something. Better safe than sorry! I noticed a continuity error regarding nagini...she was alive during the final battle which is strange because in a previous chapter you mentioned that Ron killed her in Godric's Hollow.
LCB chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Awesome back story
LCB chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Great start.
starlite22 chapter 25 . 11/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story, a unique idea, would of like a couple more chapters on her like after the battle.
l'amour perdu chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
... I thought Ron killed Nagini earlier in Godric's Hollow? Still, interesting story... Keep it up
annasfanfic chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
loving it but just letting you know you'd said hermione and harry had already visited godric's hollow
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2015