Reviews for The Next Rider
Tilty.bbb chapter 25 . 5/17
Thos was great. Nice job
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7
Keep up this beautiful work
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
Epic tale, I loved it, thank you for sharing!
evn2013 chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Great story! I have a feeeew comments though. You might be able to reach a more broad audience by also lebeling this as part of the Inheritance Series...you might also want to put up a disclaimer about that as well just in case someone comes along and tries to report you for not crediting Paolini or something. Better safe than sorry! I noticed a continuity error regarding nagini...she was alive during the final battle which is strange because in a previous chapter you mentioned that Ron killed her in Godric's Hollow.
LCB chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Awesome back story
LCB chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Great start.
starlite22 chapter 25 . 11/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story, a unique idea, would of like a couple more chapters on her like after the battle.
l'amour perdu chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
... I thought Ron killed Nagini earlier in Godric's Hollow? Still, interesting story... Keep it up
annasfanfic chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
loving it but just letting you know you'd said hermione and harry had already visited godric's hollow
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
this was great
Anne chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Great story. Loved reading it
Comic Critic chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
Love love love love LOVE IT! Holy mother of Merlin! That was awesome! The only thing I have to complain about is a few grammatical errors and you mentioned killing Nagini when they already killed her. That's all for complaints! This was pure perfection! I absolutely love all of your stories come to think of it! MARVELOUS!
rindragon chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
This story is great so far. But there is the matter of mentioning Nagini early in the chapter. Didn't Ron kill her earlier in the story? Just wanted to clarify