Reviews for The Next Rider
BeckaR chapter 25 . 2/25
Loved this story so sad it's done
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I feel like you're using alot of ideas from the movie Eragon
fiore chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
you make a mistake, nagini was already dead, but i like the rest
The cat with blue eyes chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
That was interesting ! but I feel like you should say that it's a crossover :)
SammyLoves2Writes chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
I love this story, But I have to admit I would have loved to see Hagrid Ridding Hemera or something and just taking down Death eater or Mione saying he can go say hi, But all and all a good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
what about her parents? and why could she save others but not fred, remus or tonks? write one with hermione and oliver!
fallen2010 chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
This story is truly one of the best stories I have read. I would never have thought to almost crossover Eragon and Harry Potter the way you did. You blended the stories into each other just right and they make a new story.
Nella Hyuga chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
heeey i thought this was just a harry potter ff not a harry potter and eragon Xover
r99smith chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
WOW! this pairing of stories is wonderful. You are truly creative in working this story line. thanks for writing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
From what i knew, when a rider is killed, so is bis or her dragon.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
very sweet!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
love the story
Morita-te chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
the story is great! really special :)

(my other review ended up a chapter later than I intended, it was ment for ch. 22)
Morita-te chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Hey! i'm reading all the fic on one sitting and i needed to tell you: when you started Mione says they had allready gone to Godrics Hollow and then they go again, Ron and Harry alone. And there Ron killed nagginy (have now idea how to spell that) and now they are saying they need to kill her again... You should check it out. The story is great! but you have some continuity isuess

(english ain't my language, sorry for any mistake)
LiTtLE BiT oF cAiN chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Hey there. Love the story,

But, Ron killed Nagini several chapters ago in Godric's hollow, so all that remains is Harry.