Reviews for The Next Rider
what about her parents? and why could she save others but not fred, remus or tonks? write one with hermione and oliver!
fallen2010 chapter 25 . 3/5
This story is truly one of the best stories I have read. I would never have thought to almost crossover Eragon and Harry Potter the way you did. You blended the stories into each other just right and they make a new story.
Nella Hyuga chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
heeey i thought this was just a harry potter ff not a harry potter and eragon Xover
r99smith chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
WOW! this pairing of stories is wonderful. You are truly creative in working this story line. thanks for writing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
From what i knew, when a rider is killed, so is bis or her dragon.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
very sweet!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
love the story
Morita-te chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
the story is great! really special :)

(my other review ended up a chapter later than I intended, it was ment for ch. 22)
Morita-te chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Hey! i'm reading all the fic on one sitting and i needed to tell you: when you started Mione says they had allready gone to Godrics Hollow and then they go again, Ron and Harry alone. And there Ron killed nagginy (have now idea how to spell that) and now they are saying they need to kill her again... You should check it out. The story is great! but you have some continuity isuess

(english ain't my language, sorry for any mistake)
LiTtLE BiT oF cAiN chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Hey there. Love the story,

But, Ron killed Nagini several chapters ago in Godric's hollow, so all that remains is Harry.
cleocleo22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I my gosh! I juts read these first chapter and I'm already in love with the story!
Wildjump chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
really should be under crossovers
PJ littlefoot chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
You do realise that ron already killed the snake in gordic hollow right?
dragongirl2101 chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
aw, I loved it. ok so I'm guessing you did some major cross over in this like hobbit/lord of the rings and Eragon then our fabulious harry potter, but the only thing that through me was that elves are immortal so they can die if killed and all that but since Hermione is elfish now and Charlie isn't and I know wizards have a extened life but their not immortal. ok know that iv done my logical/creep fan girl knowledge rant, I loved this story. it was beautifully written and well plotted. you did a fantastic job.
dragongirl2101 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
ok, I haven finished yet but I just had to comment! the red head joke between Ethriel and Hermione was too funny, I literally just LMBO (laughed my bum off)! ok now back to the story! intence! :)