Reviews for A Sunset
PLOT TWIST: It was Blackfire and Starfire is still alive!
katy pays chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Starfire sat down while raven was meditating in her room friend raven. Would you like to go on a ...sure said we can go sit at the sparkling water .sure so they sat down they looked at eachchother and Starfire put her tounge inside ravens lip raven sat up and kissed her back friend raven can we go in your room raven blushed uhh sure so they went in her room Starfire got on top of raven they hunched and kissed they enjoyed it.
SerenityQuill chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww, lovely, simply lovely. You have Raven's feeling spot on.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Amazing.
Thessalymi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Sad, but nice.
BeautifulAndStrangeDragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Such a beautifully written story. I truly enjoy these kind of stories dealing with a death. It touches my heart.
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Beautiful.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aww this was sad. Poor Starfire. I liked how the stry wa told in Raven's poin of view without you ever having to write it. You did a great job! This was a sad but good story.

u r awesome
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
For once, I didn't cry for a tragedy. That's how beautifully this was done. I didn't cry. You my friend, are a writing genius for this. This is now my favorite story ever. I love this, the buildup to the point where the team finally realizes that there's nothing that can be done. The mourning, the losses, the obliviousness of friends to things that are vital, yet so simple. You are a mastermind.
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwww this was soooo sad :(
Rae chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I seriously got tears in my eyes!
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, very sad, and beautiful writing! *tear* Please write more like this!
Cyanide 6 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow, such a beautiful, melencholy, sad grieffic. Just incredible.
Marina chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wooow. I've never thought much of Starfire and Raven's relationship till this! So orginal SO well written, just awesome- you're an amazing writer, keep it up!
crazynerd chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww. Its sad but beautiful. Good job.