Reviews for Castle Rock
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well! Uh, this was interesting. That's as good a word as any right now... Well, good job with keeping the twins in character. The story is written well overall, and I could follow it easily. In some ways. The main question I have here is... why? I mean, anything is possible in fiction. But it kind of needs to make sense. The twins are *brothers*. Why would they do something like this? Regardless of what happens, though the story is pretty well-written. I can't tell you how many fanfics are ruined by a serious lack of good proofreading.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE OF THIS PAIRING?
*ahem*
Well, that was quite spendid. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really love the whole thing...This was great.
(Reminds me of the song Spiel Mit Mir by Rammstein...I was listening to that while reading this...)
Anyway, this was really...
Argh I love the twins. :3
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find anything like this in the Lord of the Flies section; I'm glad I was wrong.

This is so well-written and I think you did a great job of keeping the twins in character, especially in this scenario. I'm so glad I found this!

- UndineAlice
kickcows chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love how the fire went out at the end.

This was really cool. I like how you set it up. Especially with the history about Jack and what he did to them. Like, it lended itself perfectly to what you intended to happen.

Awesome work. :)