Reviews for Here we go again
Alliprince chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
Thats... THAT IT!? NONONONO! I NEED MORE! Please please please please please PLEASE update soon!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
love this story
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Soslow chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
Hey! This story is really great and super entertaining, you write Merlin very well. Please, please, please update! I can't wait to find out if Merlin figures out how to get home.
Booklover0608 chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Oh my god it's been ages since I read this story and only now did I get that Medicus of Gallifrey reference. Incredible.
Bitten Nails chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
This is a great concept that I think is not done enough in Merlin fanfics. I'mexcited to read about what Merlin would do with Morgana XD
Good Idea chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Being a girl doesn't mean you can't be a physician. Remember Gaius' fiancé Alice?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
Update Soon!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I love this pov. Poor cordan.
Laesk chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
more please, this is an interesting story that I am glad that I found. please update as I would like to see what happens next. thank you for sharing this with us all.
daydreaming instead of work chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Just found this story. Hilarious! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for posting this.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
"Gallifrey"? REally?

(i apprecuate the reference)
Tilaliastorm chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
I love this story so much and I really hope you haven't officially abandoned it forever!
My Name Is Love chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
The magnificence of this fanfic . . . I am speechless. I could never write something this fantastic. You, good lady, are my new hero. I would say I worship the ground you walk on, but that would probably sound just a bit creepy.
Suffice to say, my adoration knows no bounds. Nor does your awesomeness. To be frank, my dear, you reached and far exceeded my expectations when I first began to read this story.
You are glorious.