Reviews for Here we go again
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Wicked idea
PoeticSnowflake chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
yeah
Litira Hope chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
'Medicus de Gallifrey?' Lol if that isn't a Doctor Who reference I don't know what is! I LOVE THIS! (I think I may have read it before too, but ah well, what's the harm in rereading a good fanfic) :D
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
It's really nice to see the common time travel idea from hp fics transferred over to Merlin fandom as well. Really enjoyed this, it's funny and interesting, and well, has all the aspects of a good story. I'll look forward to your update! :)
mayatrau chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
I can't believe you left it there! Just when things started to get -really- interesting! When I started reading this I was very skeptical because I saw these type of stories in other fandoms before and they were always either too melodramatic of just plain idiotic. You somehow made it both light and funny but still just dramatic and serious enough to get me to really relate with the characters and keep reading... And of course just when I thought I was starting to see where you are going, you just had to go and put the interlude (and so short too) and make things even better... I can't wait too see some merlin-King Arthur interaction, I think the way you described they're relationship is perfect (and what I hope it would have been had they got that far in the show). Also I really loved Cordan's comment on how he couldn't imagine the purge and merlin as a servant... Very realistic!
I'll try and shut up now but I hope you'll see (from the length of this review if nothing else) that I love this story and can't wait for you to update! Please don't keep me waiting forever...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Oooh! So interesting... I love the premise of the story! I, too, have read many Harry Potter time-travel fics, but never one for Merlin. This story is wonderfully hilarious.
And I really, really want to read more, so please update as soon as you can!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I reaaally need to go to bed... Like, NOW.
Eh... uhm... er... Just one more chapter. :)
Definitely a favorite story. I absolutely love it. I don't know what else to say...
Cocky!Merlin is hilarious. I especially loved his reaction to seeing Nimueh in this chapter. ;)
PgTnr1 chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Loved it. Soo Funny. Really hope you are going to update soon!
angelthree117 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Ah, poor Arthur! I hope Merlin can start figuring out how to get back soon. As much good as he's doing in this new past, he is needed at home. I hope you update soon!
merlin9584 chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
Great story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UODATE SOON! I love your style of writing. Can't wait for more. Love how King Arthur is worried and all cute and stuff. So yeah please update soon! Hope to read from you soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Medicus de Gallifrey? Haha. Doctor of Gallifrey. Obviously, he's a sorcerer. :) I'm really liking this fanfiction. I know it's on hiatus, but I'm enjoying what's already written.
AISless chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
GYYAAAH OMG an update! Granted it's an update before a hiatus but I DON'T CARE I LOVE THIS STORY TO BOTHER AT THE MOMENT GYAAAAAH! I understand the effort and time it takes to write. Especially when you're a perfectionist about it. Take your time. Even if everyone else forget about this, I've got it on alert. SO I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK CUZ I NEED THIS TYPE OF MERLIN FIC and no one else seems to be writing it.

WAIT WHAT AAAARGH I hate it when I reach the end... *sigh* Oh well. But yay! I love seeing Arthur being all openly worried about Merlin! We didn't get that with Prince Arthur for obvious reason so GYAH! But wait, it's all dream? Merlin's not actually changing the past? Or he IS changing the past but people in the future just THINK it's dream? Or it's somewhere in between? GAAAAAAAAAAAAH My brain! You're too good. I don't care I will wait til the end of days for this fic to finish! I need to see Merlin be with his King Arthur again! I don't even care that it's gen! I NEED BROMANCE!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »