Reviews for Here we go again
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
For the love of laughing, please continuous this. It's blood hilarious.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
I break my rule of not reading WIPs and this is what happens. I run out of chapters. I don't suppose you feel like uploading another one today? :)

I'm kind of hoping that Arthur will swoop in at this point, see his manservant being menaced by knife-throwing idiots, and do something. Because you've got Merlin on the point of such exhaustion that he totally needs a break somewhere.

Merlin is quite different from his canon self, in that his one big flaw here is arrogance - something he was definitely not guilty of in the series. But I suppose you've got his past/future experiences as an excuse for that... And I like what you're doing with Gwen. In a way, Arthur is oddly sidelined, but he's at a major disadvantage and Merlin's keeping him at arm's length, so.

Either way, interesting story, and certainly well-written. And, yeah, if you were somehow uncertain whether or not to post another chapter today, please don't hesitate :)
monkey76 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I really love this story and hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Hilarious.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Update soon!
kjayla chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
This is quite an enjoyable story! I'm loving it so far!
Kisa Black chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Ohh when i saw lancelot's name i sat up. Plz update soon. I wanna hear about lancelot. And i cat wait for gwaine hehe :)
Ladybug Jess chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
This is brilliant! I can't wait until you update!
ELinkA chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
"," the warlock said in the quietest voice he could manage. - is the blank sentence intentional?
AnonReviewFairy chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
oooooooh Merlin's done it now! Excellent, lets see him kick some butt!
Ok, I seriously want him to have an I-am-a-time-traveler conversation! Preferably with Gaius XD Please pretty please please! Love your writing!
I also love the fact that, while Merlin looks like and 19-20 year old, he's actually a 40 something and I love the way you're playing that :)
AnonReviewFairy chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I like your coping method explanation because I've been thinking that Merlin was a little too arrogant/lighthearted
I really like this story! Shouldn't Merlin be a little more worried about getting back to his own time stream?
So, Gwen knows. I've always wanted that to happen :D
Sophie-SSS chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Lol Just great! I love your older Merlin, and it's even better because he is in his younger self body! Perfect. Sometimes I can't help but laugh! (And I wonder why people think I'm a bit crazy)
Hope you update soon!
Bye
kurgaya chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Ahh what an amazing story! I love this so far :)
josiah275 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
please update soon!
CatchingCraziness chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
'Did you think that was funny?' Well I did! Update soon please. :)
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »