Reviews for Here we go again
saroura92 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
hhhhh i love Merlin! especialy when he talk about sending Uther a goblin looool
mrlnfan chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Chapter 16 seems to repeat too?
The Magnetic Witch chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Update now! I need to see the end of the knife fiiiiiiight! GAH! T_T I hate cliffies...
MeerKatVendettas chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Hah! I knew Time Lords were involved! Interesting concept, great execution. Keep it up.
mrlnfan chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Where is chapter 12... Seems to be a repeat of chapter 1... Otherwise love the story!
That-is-illogical chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Loving this so far
Also love the explanation for the anachronistic tomatoes
akentree chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Merlin and the throwing knife has got to be one of the coolest things ever written. I really live the way you portray Merlin's relationship with Gwen: it's as genuine and sweet as it is in the show, but it's still really funny. Good work ;}
Nezumii chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
I need the next chapter or my soul will rupture.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
I've loved reading what you've given us so far, and I'm truly looking forward to what comes next. I hope you aren't put off by series 5's portrayal of them, because I like how you have future!Arthur and Merlin and the rest of them, and Camelot itself. I think that Merlin IS a bit, all right, a lot cocky, but I can understand where he's coming from. He used to be in a much higher position, and he knows everything is going to work out well if he fixes things just right, so he just has to make sure the happy ending comes along properly.

I've got to wonder how he's going to get out of the fix he's made himself with Gwen, though. Oh, Merlin... :'3
Kakariki chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
This is incredibly awesome! I'm really looking forward to more :)
looooooooord chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Holeee crap... This is so good! I love it so much I'm imagining what Merlin will do next
The Magnetic Witch chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Oh please update again soon, I utterly adore this and want to read more! :D
leonielewis chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
wow, this is really good. I love discovering fanfics like this. i hope that you continue to update, im interested to see gauis's reaction to knowing merlin is from the future.

update often :)
DifferentShirley chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Amazing story! Really funny, and entertaining. I love the whole idea.
unknowns chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I know reviews like these are usually saved for the final chapters of stories, but I honestly doubt I could wait that long. This is the second time I've reviewed your story because this is the second time that I've been stricken absolutely speechless reading it.

There has literally never been a single chapter that I wasn't either laughing, crying, or on the edge of my seat just drowning in the suspense. Every chapter has been so masterfully strewn together than I can't help but think "Wow," whenever I finish reading them.

Many stories are entertaining, sure. Suspenseful? Maybe. Completely and utterly amazing? Definitely not. But you've accomplished that, and more.

Please keep on writing; this story is fantastic.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »