Reviews for Here we go again
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I love this pov. Poor cordan.
Laesk chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
more please, this is an interesting story that I am glad that I found. please update as I would like to see what happens next. thank you for sharing this with us all.
daydreaming instead of work chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Just found this story. Hilarious! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for posting this.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
"Gallifrey"? REally?

(i apprecuate the reference)
Tilaliastorm chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
I love this story so much and I really hope you haven't officially abandoned it forever!
My Name Is Love chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
The magnificence of this fanfic . . . I am speechless. I could never write something this fantastic. You, good lady, are my new hero. I would say I worship the ground you walk on, but that would probably sound just a bit creepy.
Suffice to say, my adoration knows no bounds. Nor does your awesomeness. To be frank, my dear, you reached and far exceeded my expectations when I first began to read this story.
You are glorious.
Ariali chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
A book on time travel written by Medicus de Galifrey? The Doctor, really? I wonder who that could be.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
this is hilarious! please continue!
CrystalBud chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
awesome story :D, poor merlin though
FandomNutter chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
HOLY SHIT DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE!
SecretSpells chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Love it! Hope you come back to it.
Username666 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I had to stare at Gallifrey for a few seconds before I got it. The home planet of the Time-Lords! By The Library, that's a brilliant little joke there! I'm an avid Whovian myself, references to any of my fandom loves just makes my day. This is really well written, by the way.
Ninaloveanime chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
This is so good! I really like the humour!
bookybookworm chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Time space continuum? Have you watched doctor who?
This is really good though.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2014