Reviews for Here we go again
irezel chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
very good chapter...:) i can't wait for the next one!
merl7 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Glad to see this story is still going story. Well done.
finn1013 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Hilarious, kick-ass!Merlin. Loved that scene in particular, well done.
Forever Day chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
I love it when you forget about the existence of a story you really enjoyed and then a new chapter pops up in your inbox and the story's just as good as you remember.
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next and how the story pans out (although the fight scene was great there was a little voice in my head going 'there will be consequences for this' all the way through that scene) and how you're going to change it (ornot change it). Please update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
I like your Merlin. He's even more amusing than the one in the show.

Interesting story! Update soon!
Sinthija chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Been awhile since I had inclination to read some Merlin fic - I'm glad I did. Your story is amazing. I hope you return soon to update.
wasabikiko chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
Ah! I really like this story! I hope you continue it/update it soon! It's a really interesting story!
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
this story is amazing! PLease continue! I love this!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Merlin is so cool! :)
Dan chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Great story. Looking forward to more chapters
lookingatstars chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Just letting you know that i'm not actually reading this story. I have inadvertently started a very similar story, I am still going to post it but i just wanted to know i didn't steal anything from yours. And i've only read the prologue of this one
Marauder Heir chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Love the story so far. Gotta say, I cracked up when you mentioned the book that Merlin found the time travel spell in. Gallifrey! XD So awesome.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Please please please please write more - this is amasing!
trueviolet1216 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I NEED to know what happens next!
That was some cliffhanger! By the way, I love this Merlin, he is a lot more commanding of himself (probably cause he is older than he looks), and I like that he trusts his ability more than usual :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please don't leave this story!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »