Reviews for Here we go again
Kakariki chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
This is incredibly awesome! I'm really looking forward to more :)
looooooooord chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Holeee crap... This is so good! I love it so much I'm imagining what Merlin will do next
The Magnetic Witch chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Oh please update again soon, I utterly adore this and want to read more! :D
leonielewis chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
wow, this is really good. I love discovering fanfics like this. i hope that you continue to update, im interested to see gauis's reaction to knowing merlin is from the future.

update often :)
DifferentShirley chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Amazing story! Really funny, and entertaining. I love the whole idea.
unknowns chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I know reviews like these are usually saved for the final chapters of stories, but I honestly doubt I could wait that long. This is the second time I've reviewed your story because this is the second time that I've been stricken absolutely speechless reading it.

There has literally never been a single chapter that I wasn't either laughing, crying, or on the edge of my seat just drowning in the suspense. Every chapter has been so masterfully strewn together than I can't help but think "Wow," whenever I finish reading them.

Many stories are entertaining, sure. Suspenseful? Maybe. Completely and utterly amazing? Definitely not. But you've accomplished that, and more.

Please keep on writing; this story is fantastic.
The Animal of Blood chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I found this story not long ago and fell in love. I never really thought about what would happen if merlin had to much power.
EllyKayWasHere chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
I must say I really adore this story. I love time travel stories to begin, but I really love the confidence future Merlin has while still maintaining his past personality.
Jiwa chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
I love this story so much. Please, please, please update soon!
fangirlishness.101 chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Definitely an interesting story, and one that I am thoroughly enjoying reading. I love how you've managed to put in personality and humour without sacrificing the plot or character development, which isn't easy to achieve.

I'm curious to see what you'll do with Balinor as well, as there's a lot of potential there for some really interesting interactions. Considering actually knowing his father would be one of the only things missing from Merlin's life, and something he would never have had a remedy for... I reiterate: potential.

The other thing that I really want to see more of is the smuggling ring. It's a brilliant plot device and for Merlin to be the instigator is something I haven't seen before. That, and I know you'll do it justice. Anyway, there's my five cents worth and I'm looking forward to the next update.
shadow visor chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
merlin fans do know how to make his life more interesting than it is which is a challenge in itself... I mean its merlin...really like it!
shadow visor chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
and I thought a second time round would go more smoothly... this is more bumpier. love
shadow visor chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
ahhh merlin really did become more confident as he grew into his magic and learned more powerful spells and did lady helen die? I thought she was just thrown away somewhere. they never figured to check that out?
shadow visor chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
or not. merlin really. he should know not to mess with things like that! ... but then again when has that ever stopped him before hmm?
pls update chap 18 soon. cant wait to read the 2nd chap either. bye
TheHaloFreak chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Oh my gosh! An update! Hoorah! I really do love this story...it's still my favorite Merlin fanfic. This entire chapter had me squeaking with joy! There are no words to express my feelings for this story! Once again I absolutely love how you explain the magic and how it works with Merlin and stuff. Like the people who right the show should hire you!
Please, please, please update soon!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »