Reviews for Here we go again
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
I like this story. Please continue
UnknownYmouS.cYcLoNe05 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This is really brilliant :) I'm looking forward to the next one :)
gayzula chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Medicus de Gallifrey. :D :D
My little Whovian hearts jumped out of my chest. :))
AISverse chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEES! omg I checked in the off chance that you've updated and you have! Brilliant! Oh, those two are so precious. If I hadn't read your other stories I'd have expected this to be Merthur but for as it is I'm happy how it's progressing. To be quite honest that was a good flip. I honestly was expected Merlin to be injured by the dagger and Arthur crouching over a bleeding Merlin. But the lecture? SO much better. Funnier, at least. I'm curious now how you're playing out with Lance though. This should be fun!
Cindar chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
This is interesting when will merlin tell Gaius about the fact he time travelled?
Vaguefuture chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Fuck yes! Excuse my language. I was literally in tears when I realized this was updated. I thought that it would be abandoned. It has such a nice concept, characterization and sass (especially sass) and my life couldn't be complete if you hadn't updated.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I hope you continue updating!
Of Soul Fire chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Still love it
The op Merlin is entertaining and powerful
I love how you somehow managed to make Merlin so overpowered, yet still enjoyable!
Mark of a true genius!
Glass Box chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
This is brilliance in its purest form. You my friend are a genius :)
Katsheswims chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. I love the subtle changes that are progressively changing more things.
mepredator chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Whaaaa... you're back. I indeed felt i had to re-read the story but it wasnt a chore at all. I still love it (mainly because the ending of the series was so not fullfilling) and look forward too more. So dont you get lost in real life now

About the last chapter; i'm really wondering what you are going to do with Lancelot... and Gwen. So many options and no hints at all... Loved the fight btw, Merlin so deserved to win it, finally some recognition! (Stupid ending of the series, leaving me all sad, damn now i'm stuck in that place again)

Looking forward to the next alert :)
ShockWing chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Love the story xx update soon!
Sinthija chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Yay ! Thanks for another awesome chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next
Yamon chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Juhu! Another chapter, I was worried already!
I like it. Though I am warry that Arthur did not have more suspitiones about Merlins skills...
Then again, there is still time for them to come up.
irezel chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
very good chapter...:) i can't wait for the next one!
merl7 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Glad to see this story is still going story. Well done.
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »