Reviews for Here we go again
Jiwa chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
This has to be the best Merlin story I've ever read! Please continue soon, it's really awesome. :D
irezel chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
ooooooh, i so do like where this is going. 3
Jacqs chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Nimueh you idiot, Merlin has always had control of his magic! He told us in the first episode that there was nothing to master. Although I suppose she didn't get to have the viewpoint that we did...
Looking forward to this meeting; Merlin is obviously the more powerful (as he is the most powerful magic user to ever be born) but Nimueh is obviously extremely skilled with magic and of course powerful herself. Perhaps they could come to a truce this time around? Nimueh would still have knowledge of magic and the subtleties of it that Merlin would find useful, even if he knows he could easily kill her if necessary.
I would like to see Merlin tell Gaius afterwards that he's just been out to meet Nimueh to try to persuade her to leave Arthur and Camelot alone. Gaius' face at that would be a picture how high could the eyebrow go! After all, Gaius doesn't really have any idea just who Merlin is (in terms of power etc) at the moment, so I imagine he'll be shocked to the core at his bravery.
I'd also like Merlin to ask Gaius how he could have supported Uther with the Purge when he knows full well that the reason it began is because Uther couldn't deal with his own guilt over causing his wife's death by asking Nimueh to give him a son, when he knew there would be a price (by someone having to die for this to happen, as Uther does admit to knowing in one episode, as he says that Gaius' told him not to do it). Why has he allowed all those magic users (many of them innocent) and magical creatures to be killed for something that is Uther's own fault? Plus, all the knowledge that would have been destroyed... I've always felt that Merlin let Gaius off the hook about the Purge far too easily; I understand that he sees him as a father-figure, but at the end of the day, he constantly expects Merlin to use magic to save Arthur/Camelot (and even Uther) but was prepared to stand by and allow other magic users to be killed (with the exceptions of Alice who he loved and Balinor who then fell for Hunith). As an older Merlin, who obviously does not need Gaius' guidance anymore considering how much time has elapsed and all the experiences he has gone through, I would have thought he would be more disappointed in Gaius and want answers (still loving him as a father though of course). This is an explanation that he probably never really got from Gaius the first time around and would be able to take advantage of the situation to really get to the bottom of it; everyone else (including Nimueh) accused Gaius of being a coward and traitor for standing by and doing nothing all those years.
Vaguefuture chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yeees! An update! I thought you've given up on this. A pity Merlin wasn't poisoned but his conversation with Nimueh certainly made up for it!

Thank you for updating and I hope you continue it!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
This story? Amazing. :)
Rogue12158 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
This was so hilarious! I just read all ten chapters in about an hour and I was almost peeing myself at parts! Great job!
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
The Medicus of Gallifrey, huh? Very clever.
Seansey chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Hello - are you updating soon? It's been ages!

Also, I hope he and Freya still have a connection; that was obvious from the moment they saw one another so I hope someone else doesn't replace her in his affections. It's implied in the series that he'll have an on-going relationship with her somehow...
Trouble in the Night chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Haha, poor Merlin, it must be so frustrating having to live his whole life back over again.

So, is Merlin still going to be poisonned?

Is he planning on doing Morgana in earlier?
irezel chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
wat?watwatwatwaaaaat? noooo, i thought i was gonna get to read how he gooot around the pooooooison...i guess i'll have to wait.

Jiwa chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I love this story! You're amazing! :D
EasilyObsessed8408 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Love this story so much! It's really funny! Please update soon xx
Aeden chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
I like this storyline. It looks to be quite entertaining and like it has the potential for quite a lot of drama as well.
Invader Kiwi chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
... drat. Supposed to be doing my English essay. "Medicus de Gallifrey" had me bursting into laughter. Now my mother is looking suspiciously at me. Darn it.

On another note...

BRILLIANT!
rawr52 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
["Excellent," Merlin said with a grin. "That doesn't sound like a magic-user's name at all. You must be clean."]

Lool what a crack up :D