Reviews for Here we go again
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 23 . 2/18
This is a marvelous story. I really hope you finish it.
cindy4651 chapter 23 . 2/10
Very very funny. You explained why Merlin had the same personality now as he did when he was younger, and I appreciate that. I love this story and hope you continue it, but if not, thank you anyway for what you have done.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 21 . 2/9
I'm really enjoying Merlin's adventures, and the future-time interlude was interesting too. Thanks!
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 19 . 2/9
I like how Merlin's better knowledge of Arthur allows him to make friends more quickly.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 18 . 2/9
This is really good. I want to see how Merlin gets home, but I'm also enjoying his visit to the past! Will he get the rescue scheme worked out? Will Arthur learn the truth sooner? Will he confess his age to Gaius?
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 14 . 2/9
I've been reading this without reviewing, sorry about that! This is really really funny. I love the idea of going back and doing it all over again, which so many of us would love to do. Merlin is doing it beautifully. "The druids would listen to me if I were Emrys.". Poor Gaius!
Rez chapter 23 . 2/2
!
I was so pleased to see this had updated! I also really enjoyed these chapters (I did have to read a few chapters back to reacquaint myself with the story) especially when Merlin went and visited his mother and Will. Too often they are both overlooked in fanfic. I also really enjoy how Merlin has put off telling Balinor about their relationship. Especially his little tease about revealing his being Emrys before or after. Very in character for a future Merlin.
Thank you for the update, and I hope I'll get to read more soon! KTN
ninakirigaya chapter 23 . 1/29
I loved this. Amazing! Thanks so much for writing and posting it
TheHaloFreak chapter 23 . 1/25
I love it when this story updates! It's probably my favorite FanFiction ever :)
Poor Balinor
WeeboOverlord chapter 23 . 1/25
life is short so am I chapter 23 . 1/11
Holy shit I didn't think you would ever update again
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 23 . 1/9
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 23 . 1/6
This is a genuinely well-written time travel story.
FireInMyHeart13 chapter 23 . 1/4
This is my favorite fic and I'm really glad you are still updating it!:) Keep up the great work!
Galskab chapter 23 . 1/4
yay, an update! This is seriously my favourite fanfiction within this fandom and it made my day reading this. I love reading the interactions between Balinor and Merlin (or just between any characters in the show for that matter) since you really nailed the characters personalitys.
jc I just love this fic so much (it's perfect).
492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »