Reviews for Here we go again
Shaddowdagger chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
Thank you for the update... I believed you scraped the story.
I'm glad you didn't as i keep coming back to reread this, it's one of my favorites.
Keep up the good work... please.
Nice detail at the end with the ancient game of alquerque. I bet the Merlin will smoke Arthur in it, I almost fell sorry for Arthur.
Can't wait to see how Balinor will react... Ha! "You're my Father, and p.s. I'm the all powerful Emrys..."
o_o
YellowRosesAndDragons chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
Please update!
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Will you be updating this soon? I really love this story! Very interesting and well written:)
TheHaloFreak chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Goodness I forgot how much I love this story! It's my absolute favorite! Will was adorable, and I love seeing Merlin so competent with with magic. If you update this story soon(or even twenty years from now) know that doing so will bring me Christmas levels of joy. And I experience a lot of joy on Christmas. You know what? Updates of this story are like Christmas x1000!
huchamabacha chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
I can't believe I didn't know you updated! Silly me must have forgotten to follow you/the story - fixed that now :) Thank you for updating!

It was great to see Will again, and I loved how Will is a big part of the reason Merlin grew up with a love of magic.
Ysmira chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
It is so amazing! Definitely the best Merlin fanfiction Ive found till now. Please, keep writing, its briliant!
biddle29 chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
I absolutely love this! i can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Zy chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
Please update as soon as possible! Its soooo freaking good!
WeeboOverlord chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
pleeeeeaaase update soooooooooooooon xD
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Please continue this story it's great
AISverse chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
UUUUUGH so good. Too good. I love your take on Will. You've made him a little bit more real and god darn more relatable. I mean, I already loved him so much for the love and friendship he gave to Merlin in canon but you've made me like him EVEN MORE. I can't believe that before the last chapter both Merlin and I forgot that Will was still alive in this past. I'm glad he still is. I wonder if you'll make Arthur meet him one day. Oh lords. So much posing will be done if so.

BALINOOOOOR lords I'm so curious over what you're gonna do. Your Merlin is so much for sly and foxxy. I just know it'd be interesting as heck!

I seriously love this fic and I cannot tell you it enough. So I'm sorry if you get bored of me singing constant praises for it with every chapter review but TOUGH. I love it and I'm not Arthur, meaning I have NO problems with voicing ALL of my loving emotions about it. LOVE I TELLS YE
AISverse chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
AAAAAAAH! How did I not notice this update? Did I already notice and read it but forgotten? I don't know! I don't care! I'm just so happy for an update, I could KISS YOU! I've completely exhausted most if not all the Merlin time travel fics so this update is a freaking god-send!

Merlin is too adorable. I love the older and more confident him. I've only just remembered that Gwen knows about his magic this time. I got a mini heart-attack when he got caught out!

Arthur falling down the stairs though? I know I shouldn't laugh but DAMN him in pain (though being taken care of by Merlin later) is just so funny for some reason! Especially the cute image of him trying to be all proud and royal then turns around and whines like a child to Merlin. Essentially canon Arthur, really.

FREYA! Oh my god. You married them? Brilliant! I don't know why I'm so ok with Merlin with Freya. I should probably question it more but DAMN they so cute. Oh lords, if he's married to her, then how da heck is she gonna react to him missing in the future? oooooh that's gonna be good.

What's this? A vacation? To where? To visit him mom? To visit his DAD?! AAAARGH the tension! The suspense! The bloody mystery! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2016
Please continue to write this I love this story and would like to see how it ends x
Eryniel Alasse chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
Can I just say that this is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read? I absolutely love your writing style; it's such a refreshing change from most of the (bad) ones that you'll find on FFN. I hope that you'll upload the next chapter soon – but really, no pressure. I know that positive reviews work wonders for making authors want to write more, and so I hope that this one can do that! Good luck, and I hope your creative juices are just flowing!

Eryn :)
liluvia chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Please tell me there is a chapter after this one! This story is just so great, I just like how Merlin mess with everyone ;D
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »