Reviews for Here we go again
Yeah so that whole staying up late like really late to read fanfiction is totally me I'd probably get a lot more done if I stopped but it's just so hard and such a good escape and it's free
mersan123 chapter 21 . 2/18
Well, finally upto date with the story. Now after that epic read-a-thon I just beg that it is not another 3 years before you update again...
Wonderful. Just how Merlin copes with the emotionless Druids is beyond me. Guess it is better than coping with the dragon.
I feel for Merlin having to look after a injured Arthur - never the best patient.
As for Gwen interrupting Merlin playing with his magic - priceless.
A brilliant story. Please do continue. It would be so very sad to not see this finished.
Many thanks from a new fan.
mersan123 chapter 20 . 2/16
Well that was interesting. Just how Merlin is effecting the future from the past. It would appear at this stage that it is only through dreams and not as a physical alteration - if I am correct - at this stage.
Very interesting.
Again, loved the chapter.
mersan123 chapter 19 . 2/16
Just love Merlin in beating Arthur at his own game. Absolutely brilliant. I can only imagine Arthur will want to forget all about this now - injured male pride and all *cough*.
Just wish Merlin would catch up on some sleep. Surely he cannot keep up this pace.
Just loved the banter in the chapter too. Again, brilliant.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 21 . 2/15
Finally updated :) been waiting for ageeees. Emphasis on the stretched out 'ages'. I love this story! It's a story that's nice. I wonder what will happen: will Merlin be able to go back, or will he stay here until he dies? So many possibilities... SUGOI (awesome)!
mersan123 chapter 18 . 2/15
Ooooh I am really loving this story. I just love a confident and Emrys powered young Merlin. Just brilliant for so many reasons. He really must be doing Gaius head in I would think.
Just how he will cope duelling Arthur I can hardly wait to see. Not very well I would think in his exhausted state at the moment.
However, just what is he going to do with these little upstart?
Loving the story. Almost caught up now.
udkudk chapter 13 . 2/14
THİS İS THE BEST HERO MERLİN FANFİC I EVER READ! THANK YOU! Also please write Mergana in forward chapters
Requiem17 chapter 21 . 2/13
Thoroughly enjoyed your version of a cocky Merlin, and the humor you so easily include is so fun to read. Thanks for the romp through part of the first season, and the depth and storyline you added to it! I'll have lots of good times imagining where this story may have gone!
Requiem17 chapter 9 . 2/12
I literally laugh out loud so often while reading this
mersan123 chapter 11 . 2/4
Excellent. Much better than the original version. Just have to love this cheeky Merlin. Age has done nothing to dull that side of him.
mersan123 chapter 10 . 2/4
It is not hard to see how people questioned Merlins sanity - especially in this chapter. Merlin was lucky not to be sent to the stocks, or worse, by Uther!
Love a maniacal giggling Merlin.
mersan123 chapter 9 . 2/4
Ok this one left me laughing. A brilliant chapter from Merlins picnic and his wonderful feeling of the magic around him to pushing Arthur to the point of being chased by him. Loved it. Very funny.
Sinthija chapter 21 . 2/4
Awesome chapter! I was so thrilled to see you've come back to your story. I look forward to reading more.
masqueraderose3 chapter 21 . 2/3
Ha, Kyler Wen. I think that has to be the best thing I've read in awhile! Well, I love the story itself too, but I just thought the name was hilarious. I can't wait to read more!
That was great! So looking forward to Freya arriving.

Please update again soon.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »