Reviews for Here we go again
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Interesting chapter
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Lol
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Oh boy Merlin, you will if you keep this up
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Wicked idea
The-Icechild chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
yeah
TheresMusicInMyEars chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
'Medicus de Gallifrey?' Lol if that isn't a Doctor Who reference I don't know what is! I LOVE THIS! (I think I may have read it before too, but ah well, what's the harm in rereading a good fanfic) :D
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
It's really nice to see the common time travel idea from hp fics transferred over to Merlin fandom as well. Really enjoyed this, it's funny and interesting, and well, has all the aspects of a good story. I'll look forward to your update! :)
mayatrau chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
I can't believe you left it there! Just when things started to get -really- interesting! When I started reading this I was very skeptical because I saw these type of stories in other fandoms before and they were always either too melodramatic of just plain idiotic. You somehow made it both light and funny but still just dramatic and serious enough to get me to really relate with the characters and keep reading... And of course just when I thought I was starting to see where you are going, you just had to go and put the interlude (and so short too) and make things even better... I can't wait too see some merlin-King Arthur interaction, I think the way you described they're relationship is perfect (and what I hope it would have been had they got that far in the show). Also I really loved Cordan's comment on how he couldn't imagine the purge and merlin as a servant... Very realistic!
I'll try and shut up now but I hope you'll see (from the length of this review if nothing else) that I love this story and can't wait for you to update! Please don't keep me waiting forever...
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »