Reviews for Silent Swordsman
Luckenhaft chapter 10 . 1/12
This was awesome. It almost feels like a movie now that it's over. I give it two thumbs up. :)

I a
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
congradulations my freind i like it and i hope there will be a sequel but thats up to you i wish you amerry christmas look forward to all your future fics and remeber swords are awsome and the quest never endsand Sabre and Flurette they make a great coulple hope they get married and a lot of kiddies
NinjaFang1331 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Awesome job with the last chapter of this amazing story. Thank you for putting a kiss scene in the end and making such a good story. Thank you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Awesome job with the chapter and what has happened in the story so far. Now it is onto the finally battle and to save the whole kingdom. Also, I know this didn't happen in the game but if you can add a romance scene with Blade and Fleurette and maybe a kiss that would make a great ending to this story! Please. Update as soon as you can it is almost over.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Blade can beat Xiophos he just needs his friends besides him and he can beat anyone
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
this was good the mirror word isn't going tobe easy but really hard. It's going to take a lot of work for everyone to pull into it and get it out

ps im working on a DQ8 oneshot involing Hero and Jessica
NinjaFang1331 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Awesome job with the chapter and fight between Blade and Draug. Perhaps have Blade and Fleurette kiss at the end of the story.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
awesome chapter that mountain sounds dangerous, I hope the heros will be able to stop Xiphios. Great chapter my freind
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Holy fluck! Did Sabre just talk!? (Thoroughly shocked.)

(Ponders over that for a few seconds then grins.) A man of few words indeed.

Now I'm off to read Gathering Darkness.

I a
kallin22 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I love this story. Dragon Quest Swords is actually one of my favorite DQ games and I'm glad to see a fanfic about it. I hope that you update soon and to see some romance between Sabre and Fleurette.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I have not actually played this particular game the series, but the way you go about writing it makes it seem like I should still be able to understand it. I like that you are writing it as a novel version.
The commentator accent was amusing.
It is too late now for my opinion to matter for choosing a name but I thought I would give it anyway. I think Tonfa sounds like a okay name. I know it is not a sword but at least it is still a weapon.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
great chapter dude, I like how the heros are finding more infomation on the death breaker it was a good scene. Great work dude great chapter this fic is getting so cool.
Remedy's Melody chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Jeffery!
o plz o plz!
Yurei Hanatsuki chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
When I encountered her at the Quester's Rest in Dragon Quest 9, she called my celestrian hero "Chevalier." Not much, but it's something, no?
liljman012 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I love this story have played the game so many times and always wonder what it would be like if the hero (saber as you call him) and Fleurette got together keep up the good work