Reviews for Into the Blue
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I loved this, it was so cute. You kept Nolan in character really well I feel and that makes me happy :) The ending was also super sweet and made me go "aww" because of it.
Janjan
anononymas chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
oh that so bueatiful very well written! i want them to be togather so badly that i can't tell . damn it whts wrong with these writers? y can't they give them a chance? they deserve it! and god they are so perfect togather. i am still rooting for them . no matter how many come and go u only love one that is true love. and emily 's is nolan.
ry123red chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
ahhhh i love the ending line, it is so fitting for their relationship. great story :)
C. S. Tolkien chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Is a shame that Edmond Dantes lover dont stay at his side after he end his revenge.

I known much about revenge, I did that a lot in highschool, of course is a great feeling when you plan come to and end and you enemy fall in disgrace, but then what? Not matter if Nolan stay in her side, she never would be the same.
Shane chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Thanks for the fic! I love the idea of the two of them together. I kind of always root for the most uncommon couples lol Keep up the good work! Cheers!
luxytricks chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
i loove this i adore nolan!
Angels-heart1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet story. I loved it.
destinoscelgo chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I really enjoyed how well you captured the characters! Great job I can't wait to read the rest!
PrecariousEm chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. I love Nolan and would be interested in seeing him as more than just a brother type in Emily's life. Thanks for the great story :)
Shrike176 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Really great story, sorry to see it end.

You capture Nolan and Emily very well here. I found they work well together precisely because of the way they both share a damaged past and an obsessive personality. You also make a good point that Nolan is the only one who truly knows Emily, the only one she can be honest with. For someone who spends all day every day lying to people, I imagine that would be rather freeing.

I'll have to check out your other fic now.

Thanks for the story!
nolaye chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
GREAT STORY!REALLY ENJOY READING IT
azab chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
loved it great job
bsloths chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
What a wonderful story! I love the friendship between Emily and Nolan and while I'd love for it to turn into something more, this fic portrays them perfectly.
sallysally chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Totally love this! Read this in one go. Am sorry that it has ended. Hope you'll be writing more Nomily stories! Are there really no hope for this couple in the show? Haha, I'm on a high after the Delena kiss on TVD, so anything seems possible now. ;)
JustBFree5 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
So sweet and sad, and I'm sorry that it's over but I'm glad there's closure to the story. This was great - if only the show would give us fans a few Emily/Nolan scenes!