Reviews for Oblitus
alysha.a.kent chapter 5 . 1/28/2019
WHAT! You can't just let it start getting to the good stuff and then disappear! In thebwords of lemongrab- unacceptable!
CrescentMoon760 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This is a great story so far and I love it! I hope you have the time to update soon! At first I didn't want to read this story cuz it isn't complete but I loved the plot and summary so much that I decided to read it. Good luck on ur stories!
vquinn19 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
please make more i love it so much
Princess Miele chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
This fanfiction of yours is awesome! Please update soon, can't wait to know what comes after that kiss!
nattyzeenha chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Sesshy so sexy! Yay! More, more, more!
Dark Queen Rivika chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
not to bad
luna m chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
:O nice part
starfire1994 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I love it. plese continue
i would love to know more
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I'm glad your back it's been seven months and a week since you last updated. Great chapter, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
vanialex chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow...great chapter. I cant to see how the tension between the two will play out. Keep up the good work and cant wait to read the next installment! )
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Pft, who cares if people think her personality's off. It's FanFiction, people! The author decides what to do with the characters! I get one or two of the same reviews too and although I stay nice, it still bugs me. That is also why there are so many different genres. It's not like Inuyasha contains them all in what must be a canon plot.

That's why I think your story is fabulous because I feel as if, other than portraying Sesshomaru perfectly, Kagome is refreshed as a person; which is also due to her memory loss I suppose. Her character is explored to new heights considering she's paired with Sesshomaru other than Inuyasha (which itself is a giant change!) and yet you still manage to keep the canon personality type here and there.

Oh, and canon means part of the original plot if you didn't know :P

Great job and waiting for the next update!
sam chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
lady haruka is a joke she is no lady she is a simple whore who has no rights to do anything she is only a bed-partner. and disgusting all the way around I would make the whore grovel at everyone's feet including a lowly ningen.
sam chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I would have liked your story, but for a few major issues.
1. pushy people..err...demons it is like Kagome has no brain or personality...the 3 girls remind me of Kagome's friends in the future and I can't stand any of them...
2. concubines...I hate even the idea of them and I can't picture Sesshomaru having or putting up with them, they would be a waste of his energy. Also that wouldn't go over well with Kagome to begin with let alone the someday relationship that she would have with Sesshomaru...let alone all the bragging that the servants are going on about the noise that they make. it is actually making me ill to think that the Lord Sesshomaru would lower himself to such a thing...Sesshomaru is a loner and a very private demon.
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 4 . 7/28/2012