Reviews for Papa Gibbs
Tim's really cute.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
That was priceless!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
You did fine. There's no good way to rip off a bandaid. Slow hurts less, but for longer. Fast hurts a lot, but quick. Don't worry about it. I usually don't read stories like this b/c they are usually stupid. This one is not. Take THAT as a compliment from someone who has written over 1 million words of fanfic and has had over 1 million hits.

I will let you know what I think as I continue reading.

Blue

PS you can read me at Twisting the Hellmouth if you'd like. Sorry, I can't post a link b/c ff has disabled all links that aren't ff net links everywhere on their site.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
I just figured that their brains contain some of their adult knowledge, but they didn't have access to it. After all, they are de-adged, but they were de-aged from their adult bodies... any way, I wasn't sweating it either. Since the magic to de-age people isn't well understood, I just 'handwaved' the English thing!

It's a great story. Only mistake I saw was where you wrote 'had to of' instead of 'had to have'. "had to of" doesn't make sense, though it is what it sounds like when you hear it. 'could of' and 'should of' also don't make sense for the same reason.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
love this chapter.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I found myself wondering if there was a 'vengeance demon' around anywhere. This is the sort of thing that could easily happen in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer story... because there are demons that grant wishes... I'm dying to see your explanation!
Leslie Hughes chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I always love the de-age stories with them all as kids and Jethro as Papa. I can just imagine how cute they all would be and what trouble they could get into. Thanks for the story.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Cool
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Aww
mclt chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
His story is very striking pen that Tim was not more time with children as they leroi merecian this chanse of coexistence.

I do not speak english use google translator sorry for any errors!
T97 chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
This story is in my top five! 5 being great and 1 being AMMMMMMAZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG, I would rate this a 1!
Brinohms chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...I love the humor but I love the serious stuff too. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I loved it. Thank You. Sara.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
This was really cool. Just thought you should know!