Reviews for The Demon Traylen Files
morvil123 chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
I didn't like this story. There were too many teenage themes, stuff you would expect from Eastenders and you kept adding in new characters, who just resembled some of the already existing characters. I'm wondering how they all coped with all these government cuts. I also saw some jokes copied from Miranda. I did think there were some good ideas in the story, including the ending which was also a bit rushed. Nevertheless, I look forward to reading The Dumping Ground Diaries.
Lolxo chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
cool
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Can u plz put in a charater nemed Menolly Cook age 15 her nick name is Mel and can you plz make sure she's going out with rick
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Hi this is an amazing chapter but the story before was amazing
strawberrymagic01 chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Well that ending was a surprise! Will Demon be in your next story?
Cookie05 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Great story
I enjoyed reading it
Sugary Luna chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Wow, that was a sad ending :'(

You're very talented and this was a great story.
Mr.Marr chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
OK well that was too much of a shock ending for me.

This story was great from start to finish, apart from that really big gap between two of the chapters. I enjoyed reading it, and I might print it out so that I could read it whenever I want to (I did print out the whole of A Demon At Elm Tree House and that's how I read it).

So that was my final review, I can't wait for The Dumping Ground Diaries.
Mr.Marr chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
OK, well this was a really good chapter, the only thing I didn't like was that nothing really happened except for a bit of explanations and that.
Olivia1995 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
So so sad. I feel really really heartbroken for demon. He isn't having much luck is he. This was a great ending and like i said earlier i can't wait to read the next story but a whole month :( o shouldh well, it should be worth it. Olivia1995
indigosky17 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Oh gosh. That was really sad. I felt really bad for demon first his sister dies then his best friend moves away. Oh i hope he is alright. Can't believe you are making is wait a whole month for the next story but it will defiantly be worth it. You've done a great story, indigo :)
Olivia1995 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Ok, wow. Elektra stood up for demon, that's different. Glad to see a new side of her. Its a shame she's going to move. I liked the bit with Skye and brandon, they are so cute together. Also nice use of skyes name in the title - sun in the Skye. I liked it. Can't wait to read the last chapter and I can't wait to read the next story. I want to know which kids are going to be in it besides demon. Update soon and don't leave us in suspense too long. Olivia1995
indigosky17 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Aw. Skye and brandon were so sweet together. I feel sorry for demon now elektra is leaving. I'm sad the story is coming to an ensure but i can't wait to read the next story. indigo :)
Olivia1995 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Ok. so firstly i need to apologise for not reviewing the last couple of chapters. i review using my mobile and it was playing up. I'm so glad that viva and demon got together and that demon tried to protect viva in this chapter. Also i have liked that small feud that demon and elektra have had but i'm also glad they have made are a great writer and i can't wait to read more.
Mr.Marr chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Yay for The Dumping Ground tomorrow! And this is your 80th review.

Ew, Johnny and Carmen, but still, a double date sounds interesting. So was the sort of brawl on the streets.

:O Swearwords... and references to sex!

OK so continue this please.