Reviews for Nemetona
gmm chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Can we all start hounding for an update? It's quite a good story!
sd4ianto chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Getting closer to the Janto story. I love the new Ianto though.
FiBeeN chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
e.e. Cummings- nice touch. I've really been enjoying your work. I hope it's not too long before the next update.
FiBeeN chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
It's shaping up to be a great fic. I'm looking forward to the rest
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
So I know I'm behind do we get any Jack and Ianto or does that not happen?
Mewknight chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Yes! Ianto's flat! :D Well can't wait for the next chappy :3
LostOnGallifrey chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Great story! Please do update soon :D
sd4ianto chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I finally got all caught up. And all I can say is AAAAGGGGHHHH!
Jess729 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Whoa! Keep going! I hope we get a little Janto-y before the end of the fic. I love the universe you've created here! I'm glad to hear you'll be continuing the universe even after this story is done.
Jess729 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I normally wait until I catch up on a fic that I join already in progress, but I had to stop here and say how painfully beautiful Jack speaking to Ianto's gravestone was written. You really get a sense of how damaged he is and how much alternative-dimension-Ianto has really thrown him.

Ok, back to reading...
scgirl-317 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Alice really has lost it. I was holding out hope for some semblance of sanity, but she has been well and truly broken (I'm guessing vindictive insanity runs in the family). I'm sorry for that, and I'm sorry that Jack must once again deal with the loss of someone he loves. Hopefully Ianto will be able to help him through it. (Or will Alice actually die? I think it would be interesting to see how things play out if she survives.)
Inusagi chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
yikes
Inusagi chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
I can't tell you how much I want you to continue this. pleeeease,
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
I love how you change up their characters a little bit (Tosh, Ianto, and Owen) Most writers on fanfiction would be like: they came to Torchwood from a parallell universe blah blah blah, no back story in there. What makes them different from the original characters could be all the difference! Keep on writing. Stay strong.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 11 . 4/8/2013