Reviews for Here at the End of All Things
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Amazing. Your pathos is excellent, though I will say out of my duty towards constructive criticism, it could use some touching up on the spelling and grammar aspects. Otherwise, superb. I would far prefer this ending, Siff.
CN7 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Excellent chapter!
CN7 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Awesome chapter. Poor Liara.
CN7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
An interesting end to the chapter. Anderson's and Shepard's relationship is heartbreaking.
SakuBloss chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Really great story! Very well-written :)
DocBon3saw chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I think the ending is perfect, just as is. It's full of hope, and life. And as Diana Allers said in her last email to Shepard, "Normal is the best revenge.". Also the best reward for a tired soldier like him. It's realistic, yet happy. Not all fluffy bunnies, but enough for a happy life.
I may be a closet romantic, but I couldn't think of a better ending for our hero and friend.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
good chapter good fic as for what ya should do next i suggest just what you said what happened between this epi and the end of the war anyway great work
RageMaster chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
OMG, now this is the ending ME3 deserved! I hated the crap Bioware gaves us, hopefully they can fix it with the extended cut dlc. This was such a heart warming story and it realy gave me, not only much needed closure, but it made me happy to see how Shep and Liara finaly got the chance to be together in peace. On a personal note, it's nice to see that there are people that play as a Male Shep and romance Liara. I am one of those people, too. It is quite sad to see how people, who have far less recourses than Bioware, can provide fans with a WAY more stisfying ending. Amazing Job!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful! Love the whole dose of Closure that you had in what Bioware lacked in. The setting for Eden Prime was a great idea.

I would to see some Shep and Liara lovin too :P

Thanks :D
Theodosius chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is EXACTLY how I would have pictured the ending scene. Much, MUCH better than the "Tell me another story about the Shepard" in the game. This is now officially my favourite Mass Effect fanfic. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write this, it does give me closure I never thought I'd get with the endings as they are!

And yes, I urge you to write more, you've obviously got talent for it, and there's way too few MShep/Liara fics here, it's unbelievable, really. Definitely looking forward to your future fics!
helius chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
You could perhaps explore a the important moments in each character's life, such as the birth of Shepard and Liara's daughters, wedding and deaths. I don't know if you have read it but another Mass Effect fanfic with similar themes to yours called 'The Last of the Heroes' may provide some inspiration.
Starkiller Jedi Knight chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I would read it if you decided to expand and tell what happened between parts 3 and the epilogue
Legionary Prime chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Maybe do a series of chapters of Shepard and Liara's life on Eden Prime?
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Have wrex be able to go back to his home world!
lsq78 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
That was just d'aaaaaawwww :)

But i agree, that's quite an ellipsis. I don't think it needs continuing after that, but the era between the victory and 15 years later can be interesting!