Reviews for The Burglars and the Guardians
ReDeath chapter 1 . 10/30
Hey! Its freaking funny! I almost laugh to death! Hahahahahahahh! You put a meaning to a light sleeper! Sequel!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 10/11
lol...This was pretty funny but i do have one question...where did Ryohei get the boiling water from?
yuu chapter 1 . 6/27
Gyahahaha! This is hilarious!
Well, that was cliché, really cliché! Even Sponge bob did it...
AkabaneKazama chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
LOL! Tsuna have an ability like Hibari; he will wake up because of a small voice such as hairpin XD
meme7789 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
so *laugh* funny *laugh* can't *laugh* stop *laugh* laughing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
LOL, did Tsuna become desensitized to all the chaos and screaming? LOL
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
-giggling- i loved this. was very funny at the end there. lol of course the thing to wake Tsuna up would be a damn pin, but not any of the loud noises, oh no of course not that just the pin would.
that's what i find funny lol.
now they'll all get a taste of Bianchi's cooking and know the reason why Tsuna and Hayato fears her cooking. hahaha Reborn fears her cooking too, he just hides it better than the other two.
ohhh i wish i could read about their reactions to her cooking hahaha. bet they'll all be scarred then lmao.
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Faliara chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
... He's repeating THAT test?

I laughed. So, SO HARD and just when I thought I was going to die of laughter you just had to put that last line in.

pollo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
A freakin' pin, Tsuna? Really? It's like Hibari all over again, although I think it's much...tamer than that time. I think. I don't know what I'm trying to say! Don't sue me!
2yuki7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Of everything that happened, just a pin cause them to fail the challenge. XD this really show ppl that the littlest things might be the reason for the bigger effects XD.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I can see this as an episode or manga chapter in the series. You've really captured the feel of the daily life arc well.
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha that interesting!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This should be in the anime as an episode! Or maybe in the manga as a chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »