Reviews for A Night Blooming Flower
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Can you write more this is really good
Hi chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
madame thome chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Hades gets a big thrill when he enters Sephie's bedroom seeing her only in a towel. He is so excited that he cannot stop staring at her and he gets her ire up for sure. Very cute how she threatens him and he gets so amused yes he is having fun. But when Sephie leaves she gets news she discovers she got a thrill from him being there too! Ah love.
Ailovec chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
It's alright lovely :) At least you didn't abandon it
romanticolors chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
plz plz plz update! rly excited for nxt ch!
I'm Dead Wanna Hook Up chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
New chapter! New chapter! New chapter!
madame thome chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Now that Sephie knows Hades is not going to rape her their relationship has a chance to grow. Being a bit childish is good for the curiousity part. Being so oversheltered she is very interested in what goes on in other places and now that she is not afraid of Hades so much she will explore and learn eagerly. Looks like this is what happened on this certain day and she is now tired. What a nice room he has prepared for her to retire in.
maddielala56 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
I LOVED this chapter! It has to be one of your best! Well this is going to be a short review cuz I have school in the morning but I wanted to let you know I read it and I loved it... As usual! haha Bye-Bye:)
-Maddie
Ailovec chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I like it so far (: Persephone sure is acting childish though. Update soon!
madame thome chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Sephie is a spunky little goddess and she lets Hades know exactly what she thinks of being taken from her home. Finding out what she is afraid of and reassuring her all will be well puts things right after she punches him. Then what darling playfulness ensues. Setteled down and happy for now she agrees to the grand tour knowing there will be a "grand opening" only with her permission. Wonderful creative interaction with the characters here. Sometimes hours like 3am give you the best isnpiration do they not?
maddielala56 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Nice chapter! I'm so happy you updated! :) You were hit with summer work too? :P I read Founding Brothers and wrote an 10 page essay and did a 20 page worksheet... Talk about boring! :0 Sorry I'm complaining... And your probably like so bored of reading this stupid review... so I'll say good bye- Now! haha! Update soon?
-Maddie
I'm Dead Wanna Hook Up chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Agh! More chapters please :)
madame thome chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Sephie sure got a pleasent suprise as the Underworld lit up. Seeing Sephie so happy gave hades a special treat and he is enjoying every minute of it. Looks like he is starting to put some moves on Sephie and is being successful. Please update soon this is really good.
niftynikki chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I'm taking summer prep classes for honors English too! So I know where your coming from with homework and all, but it's way easier than prep for honors bio though. By the way, I love how he started talking to her when he was planning not to! And how he was acting all possessive and saying "Because you're mine!" And how they both misunderstand each other and he acts like he doesn't care, even though he really does by putting her in his lap when she fainted. It's all so cute and her reaction was so funny. Maybe like persephone's thoughts, it would be cool to hear Hades' too occasionally.
maddielala56 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This a really creative story! I absolutely love it! I just looked up the song you mentioned and I love it! So sad and beautiful:) Have a great day! I can't wait till you update! Which will be soon, right?