Reviews for True Heir of Slytherin
LtheWolf chapter 2 . 8/27
XD I laughed so much imagining Bellatrix doing a stupid looking happy dance when she returned
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 7/6
YAY! Bella and Hermione are gonna get married!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 7/6
I'm all about a Dark Hermione, but usually I prefer her to be with a Dark Harry. I'm not a fan of Dark Hermione with anyone else usually, especially not Voldemort. However, this story of yours is turning out to be a GLARING exception to that rule of mine. I absolutely love it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh yeah. Me like, A LOT!

Keep up the great work!
Anakin779 chapter 1 . 5/24
Wow the only flaw in this piece of writing is that Bellatrix is actually in love with Tom Riddle, VOLDERMORT (not Hermione Granger)
please please please update soon!
drakonpie250 chapter 10 . 3/2
Tell of the first moonths of their motherhood next
PrincessFoxy chapter 10 . 2/24
...ha! I was actually looking forward to Narcissa and Hermione scene. That scene. Lol..! Can't wait to read more..
a1993 chapter 10 . 2/10
ive honestly never seen much Hermoione hates harry ones really hmm
GryphonLu chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Please don't leave this Amazing Story hanging any longer! There are so many Bellemione stories out there that have been left for almost a year! Please dear Author, don't torture your readers any longer :(
UnguidedLight chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Awesome x
sarronxo chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I really like your stories and this chapter. Great job :D
Ctrogan chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Спасибо за обновление и очень надеюсь прочесть главу с Нарцисой и заклинанием :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
giggles. Love the images the chapter brought up and can't wait to see what happens next!
vileniaveladorn chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Glad to see you have gotten back into it and posted another chapter :) Lets hope things keep moving, actually am liking how they went about things and making the public comfortable with their rule