Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
harkie5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Super cute story!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this is very sweet, and silly, and snarky all at once. i love it! will you PM me with your fanfic URL so i can check out your other stories? thanks for writing. :)
Wooleywews chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was SOOOOO sweet! And super clever!
ProudToBeUnique chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
much better than all those stories in real life! FUCKING LOVED IT! 3 3
rubell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
awwwwww, that was all kinds of crazy mixed up fun!'
Bec Rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
hahaha that was funny, clever too. Wasn't sure where it was going with the fairytales, but fun story!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is honestly the most creative combo I've ever read. The dialogue is absolutely hilarious!

Best line ever:

"And you call yourself a princess with that mouth?"

LET ME KNOW WHEN TO VOTE.
texasbella chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

texasbella
earthsista chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So awesome! :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was really sweet! Loved the tie in to all the fairy tales...Jake as a cross dressing wolf and Mike as a little pig was awesome! Good luck in the contest!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
"And this, dear reader, is where our story begins." I LOVE how you shredded the fourth wall with a twitch of your wrist. Brilliant. And, yeah, it's a typical We're not in Kansas anymore!-moment...

Oh, I'm screaming with laughter here, "She's had her fill of pompous princes and stuck-up suitors."

I loved this story, it is everything! Everything!

anna
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Naww! I'm laughing at all the characterizations, including Jake the cross-dressing wolf! Very funny and sweet. Loved Bea and her matchmaking ways :)) well done and good luck in the contest!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved it hehe so good thank you
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved it!
YesMyRealNameIsBella chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lmaoooo that was an awesome twist of fairy tales, I loved it!