Reviews for Trailbreaking
Ldysabella chapter 4 . 3/13
First of all, let me say that this story came highly recommended and was listed as an inspiration for one of my favorite fan fiction authors. Having read through it, I completely understand. I particularly like the multi-verse approach and the structure of House Potter. The Pendragon connection with Hermione has me hooked as well.

If seems you are still active here although your muse is silent on this story. I will follow and favorite in case you ever pick it up again, and will gladly read some of your other stories. I enjoy your writing style. Thanks for sharing your work.
Bluebonnet1977 chapter 4 . 2/23
This is a cute story I really hope you continue it some time.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Creative and different, and the writing is good.

Unfortunately, this story has not been updated in quite a while.

Hope to see more someday.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Hope this story gets continued really soon! I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Were you referencing the movie "Reign Of Fire" when you were talking about the Dragon's abilities? If so, then you referenced what is probably my favorite Dragon movie of all time!
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Yes, TBC. Unfortunately it's been four years more or less since the last update. I'm hoping that doesn't mean it's dead. It was much too good for that fate! Some of what I've read here I haven't read anywhere else. Take as an example Hermione Granger becoming the Head of the Pendragon family. Haven't found a hint of that in any other story. So I'm really hoping this story updates soon.
bargavl chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
And yet another story with great potential. You really have style!
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Ah, this is another one of those fics. "Harry, we are your relatives and we have great political/magical/financial power, we just didnt give a shit about you for 15 years. But now we do, honest !"
ibterismith50 chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
If your still around and writing, please write more! I love stories like this one.
bkerrmom1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Another brilliant work! Absolutely hope this story gets finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Just found this, please write more. I want to see what happens when the staff realize just what is going down. (Glad to see McGonagall doing her job even when it hurts.)
Tilty.bbb chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue it was a very good start and kept me interested the whole time
Dragonman109 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Please update when you can.
Delvfar chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
WOW! Great start! It would be a lot of fun to see where you will take this story! I hope you continue it!
Thanks again for all your hard work. I have read most of your works and find them well written, engaging and fresh takes on theams well visited in the FF universe.

Keep up the Great Work you are doing! I look forward to what you will work on next!

John Delvfar
Jestrbob chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Nice little start you have raised a few good points...