Reviews for Trailbreaking
Badbonita chapter 4 . 6/20
ou have such a great idea here and I really wish you would explore it some more.
Smokeing chapter 4 . 4/26
Enjoyed it hope you're right more look forward to updates
Hyzanoru chapter 4 . 3/31
Nice Beginning of the story I hope you comtinue
Brain in the Gutter chapter 4 . 3/20
Love this story! So creative! I'm left wondering what will happen next! Great writing!
bookivore chapter 4 . 3/18
It seems to me you need to do a little flashback scene about what Gryffindor has actually done to Harry over the TriWizard - I know that they went after him like crazy after the dragon incident in first year, and after the parseltongue incident in 2nd year, but my impression is that they were generally happy that Harry 'managed to trick the Cup' aside from Ron who laid into him about it, IIRC when he went to the common room after he was chosen there was a party going on to celebrate having a champion - I just checked and that's how it went in the book, Angelina for example was saying well if it couldn't be me at least it was another Gryffindor. So, yeah, unless you're saying that Gryffindor is going to be sanctioned for believing that Harry entered his name *just like the entire school and the rest of the wizarding world believed* you should probably flesh out what happened.
danielhaire4 chapter 4 . 3/18
I have only one request in regards to this story - CONTINUE AND FINISH IT!
Corwyn chapter 4 . 3/11
An interesting story. I would love to see where you're going to go with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 3/8
Good chapter! Great story :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 3/8
I like this a lot ;)
Hericus C chapter 4 . 3/8
Great fic; I hope you continue it soon.
city bookworm chapter 4 . 3/7
You had an interesting idea. Too bad you stopped writing this story.
Stormbow chapter 4 . 3/7
This is a great story! I'd love to see it continued.
amsev chapter 4 . 1/21
More, please (when your muse permits) Awesome, AU story.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Brilliant. Do hope the muse for this returns. I was grinning all through it.
noylj chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Why is Hermi taken so with Gabby and what the devil did she whisper to her?