Reviews for Once More With Feeling
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/15
I remember how amusing Soulless Sam was. But I hate him too so much because how he didn't care about Dean.

I like Sam with soul. how worried he was and is about this.

This fic is Great !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful. One of my favorite stories.

No, I missed the soul-less Sam in the original episode. Noticed the steady beating of the heart, but missed the talking too fast nervous part. Love the little things you pick up and write about.

Thank you!
Cynthia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I like your take on the scenario with Sam having his soul intact. Watching that episode was very difficult for me. I was just thinking, as I watched the episode this past Tuesday (season 9), whether or not Sam's soul is fully repaired.
UnintendedTrustFall chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That was painful, adorable, and beautifully written and if I were into hugging and had the ability to do so via the internet, you'd most certainly be receiving one. I always wanted a fic about how Sam with a soul would deal with vampire Dean. That episode fucking hurt and you made it feel significantly better just in that last ' "You're a jackass," he answered mildly. By which, of course, Dean knew he meant I missed you, too." Thank you for that ending. Really nicely written, thanks for posting.
Littlefish chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Liked this a lot. I really did miss "normal" Sam during this episode, and I love how you wrote this. It really showed the difference in Sam and made me rub my heart a little. Thanks for sharing.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was great. I loved seeing the difference between real Sam and soulless Sam. Really, tho, didn't Jared do a great job acting that? There was a major difference between his acting when he was "good" and when he was "bad".
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Man, once for Dean just wasn't enough, was it? Had to go through it all again! But at least he had the real Sam around this time. I loved the contrast between the two episodes, how Dean even offered to act as a homing device for Eve, but of course Sam wasn't going to have any of that.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aw
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Excellent fic! :)
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ahhhh, thanks, I needed that!
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Are you sure that you are not the show producer or something :P? Because your Dean and Sam are simply perfect! It's more than just keeping the characters in character: it feels like you know them. I hope that you will write many, many more stories :)! It's a shame that you only write one shots, though, because your stories are SO good that I wish they could last forever -!
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great, great, great, great! What more is there to say? Everything is GREAT!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was great! Loved the fact that you saw the difference too! Thank you.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I missed souled Sam the entire first half of season six, but I agree, there was something especially hard about it in this episode.

You did such a fabulous job of showing what was hard about it, by showing how it would've been with a souled Sam.

I don't envy Dean one bit for going something so painful not once, but twice. Yet, seeing the difference in Sam through Dean was awesome (for me). I have to think it made all the difference for Dean as well.

Great tag!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh yes! This fic fixed a lot of what went wrong the first time around. The title is perfect. All the hurt/comfort is here in spades and it feels like all the broken pieces got put together in the correct places this time. The last part where Dean tells Sam he likes him better as a girl is wonderful! Thanks for mending canon! :-)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »