Reviews for Dark Tournament of Love
Alellai chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ha! I wish you had put this in the story!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Nice comeback Botan :P
Risoellah chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
LOL ))
Love Kuwabara's words ))
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
lol this was funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
i wish you would write a sequel for more than anyone else. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!i LOVE YOUR WRITING! BUT U SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER IT.
Toreh chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I just finished reading More than Anyone Else and now I'm looking for more because you got me hooked. ...I'll take all the oneshots I can get :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Where have I been that I missed this?

This was adorable. Yes, wouldn't have fit in with the darker and more serious theme of your other story, but still cute. We'll consider it as a random moment in time. XD

The final part where all the men walk out as if Botan, being a woman (or one of them) is a cause for problem. I just had a wonerful laugh. Thank you for this.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aw, yeah, this is funny! Good one!
Aika chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Me: XD XD XD

Hiei: your annoying me

Me: whatever, lover boy...

Hiei: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? *pulls out sword*

Me: eep! SOMEBODY HELP ME!Oh, and great job mysti koorime!

Botan : What was my fault? I didn't do anything.

Yusuke: ummm...
Mic1988 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great comeback there Botan.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved this :)
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Haha, I loved that, it was hilarious! Poor Botan though, being victimized like that for no reason she could see.
CrazyFool65 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
ha! i thought his was pretty funny. good job.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
XD I love how they all stare at her and don't try and defend her. You come up with the best stuff. 3
Dueling Fire Demon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
regretful this doesn't fit with the plot of the tournament arc and More Than Anyone Else... but regardless of that i still find it entertaining and if this scene was at another point in the story i think it could work (ex: before Genkai dies)

-DFD