Reviews for hidden spots
reinpianist chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
God I wanna see her be a needle Monster XD it would definitely be in handy someday
smos chapter 63 . 5/8/2014
I finally made it through all the 63 chapters! And they were all lovely! I can't wait for the last installment, and I hope that it's a continuation of this story. And a happy ending, at that. This was so bitter-sweet.
Drika-Veras chapter 63 . 3/6/2014
Oh my I just can't stop loving this fic! Because of you I'm a 8086 fan now!
Such a pity the next will be the last. But they surely worth re-reading.
lacomptessa chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Thinking of Tsuna being dead makes me want to cry. Here's to making a stranger smile :)
OddChicken chapter 63 . 1/25/2014
Hello.

First of all, congratulations on reaching over 200 reviews!

Secondly, I've been loving this series very, very much. I'm a bit sad that I've only stumbled upon this gem today (yet I managed to get this far within a few hours!). I would've loved to receive notifications of this story being updated. I love the way you write and I love 8086, too, so "hidden spots" is quite the heaven I've been searching for (especially the mini-series within drabbles thing; I find that refreshing). I hope that you will write many drabbles/stories of 8086 in the future. :

That being said, you're doing a great job of keeping everyone in character, and I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work, bells! :)
Akane Izo chapter 63 . 1/19/2014
Hello, jellow I'm back and alive and had been waiting for so long but here I am squealing st your update. I love Teahan here xD he's so cute, I wanna throw him in a sack and take him home. Wahahaha. I love the fat that he's a Psycho grad. Because I love psycho and I love guys who understand it.

My, my. Lambo sure has learned something from Gokudera's potty mouth. FINALLY! NOT ANOTHER I-AM-A-SCAREDY-COW-WHO-BOMBS-EVERYONE-AND-CRIES-FOR-EVERY-DAMNED-THING portrayal of Lambo here! Rejoice! I love the fifteen year old Lambo here xD really, it suits him well.

I LOVE IT BECAUSE YOU WRITE SO DAMN WELL AND I'M JUST LAUGHING AT THE SCREEN THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE I CANT STOP READING WHAT'S NEXT.

I love you for updating! I could give you all the cookies I have.

PS. Haru, Takeshi. Stop being an arse. Dont play the blind with me. Just-What am I going to do with you if you still don't end up together the next chapter.. Sigh.
Akane Izo chapter 62 . 12/27/2013
Here's to the 200th review, my dear author! Hmm.. Lemme count though, how many times you made my heart skip a beat.. Definitely more than 62 times, because I keep reading it every single time and still get the same feeling. So please don't stop as I am eternally grateful for you to make these stories, and I still hope you continue this:)

Love lots,
Ice
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
OHOHOH I LIKE THIS ONE! *green thoughts* o u o
Guest chapter 62 . 5/22/2013
Is everything okay? Your writing has been getting...well, even some of the happy stuff is tinged depressingly.
leonhartous chapter 62 . 4/19/2013
I'm most ashamed right now, since I read this story since (literally) the beginning and I never really left a review. I'm really sorry about that.
Your writing style is just amazing, it's beautiful and poetic and just ugh, perfect. I love reading your lines, your word choice never cease to make me breathless. And the characters are portrayed just right, not perfect and with all of their flaws. Yamamoto and Haru are just the way I imagine them to be without all of Amano's silliness and innocence that don't belong to the mafia world (I must confess that the manga's ending had me disappointed).
I need to say that you and your work have always been an inspiration to me.

Keep up the good work! Hope to see more from you soon :)

shizu.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 62 . 4/14/2013
Cake! Is awesome. Like this drabble collection.
Looking forwards to parts 2 and 3!
(And yes, concrete feet is pretty good.)
puruku chapter 62 . 4/12/2013
Loved it! And why must he be so damn stubborn:(
chespin chapter 62 . 4/11/2013
yeah I'm still flailing so this review will not be at all coherent.

So so so your Haru is awesome (her inner thoughts are hilarious) and I think you write in this style really well. You've got the pacing down and the beginning and end pieces, those short, simple lines, somehow tie the whole thing together perfectly. I especially liked this bit:

"They continue, and they fall apart, and they come together, and one story is maybe more like a thousand stories."

I feel like it sets up this mini series so well and it makes me anticipate the rest of the parts. Great job! :D
SV Speedy chapter 62 . 4/11/2013

This. This is epic. I think I'm in love with this chapter.

*is totally not a pervert, no matter what people say*
puruku chapter 61 . 4/1/2013
Awww so cute how Yamamoto defends her! Again and like always loved it:)