Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Problems of a Prodigy
Excellent as always. :)
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I would love a whole story about Jeannie and her struggles and adventures :)
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
THIS WAS TOO CUTE! I love love love snapshots of Jeannie and Severus! This was perfect :) Jeannie is awesome! So smart and talented and I loved seeing her thought process and heart-to-heart with her Dad about skipping two levels! I would read more but I have to work in the morning unfortunately :( but tomorrow!
Happy writing!
xx Sage
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
It's always so lovely reading about Severus with his family, especially one on one like this. He and Jeannie are so sweet.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this. Jeannie's adorable (and amazing!) as a little girl, and it's delightful to read her growing up here. She's an odd mix of being overly articulate and retaining her girlishness. Her connection with her dad is charming. (Thank goodness he retired!) And I really love their discussion about Severus being sorted too soon. Yes, yes. Spot on, CRMediaGal!
Bie chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So sweet! :D
articcat621 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
this was super adorable! i absolutely loved how you portrayed jeannie and severus' relationship :)
nan55 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved this look into the dynamics of the Snape family!
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very nice. Can't be easy for the young genius even at hogwarts lol. Good to see she is getting along so g ood with her Dad.

Lovely insight into the youngest of the snape Girls. Thanks again.
old-adventures chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was lovely. It's great that even though she's a genius, she is still pretty relateable. Plus Snape and her have a very heartwarming dynamic. :D
What makes me wonder how lucky she was to have a post-illness Snape, unlike the other girls.
Well done, girlie! *-*
ReDish chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love this future snippet
selenehekate chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this! Nice look at Jeannie and her father. Well done.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
As a prodigy it's expected to move up that fast. Something tells me she'll finish Hogwarts in 3-4 years. I loved this story. Thank you!
BellatrixLives chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awe, very sweet! I think another Jeannie story would be awesome!