Reviews for Capital Vices
Nkhen chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
i love the push and pull you have these two locked in. there is real hate there, but there's also some primal desire for the other they can't seem to overcome...

pride and lust (chanting!) bring on the pride and lust!
Nkhen chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
aahhhhaaa! that was brilliant. absolute gold. whew...that emotion there. "what are you doing to me?!" #dead

get lust and pride up soon!
Nkhen chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
amaze-stix! love the imagery and the epic play by play. yey...more sins/ vices left :)
Nkhen chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
i'm hooked! love your writing already. can't wait for the rest...great start!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Where's the rest?
SalvatoreMikaelsonBitch chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I love this chapter so much.

Please Update Soon!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
That was an excellent update! :) I love how they are forever trying to outwit each other. I also love how you had Bonnie use Damon's biggest weakness against him. Well, besides his libido his taste for blood in this story seemed ravenish and Bonnie's solution to stop his gluttony was genius! GENIUS!

Awesome work update soon :)
MileyAmore chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
:) so so so goooood. damn, why did it have to be a trick? oh well, at least they had - well, had some sexual intimacy. xD update please.
Amberrrrrrrr chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
That was awesomee :D

Please update soooon.
queen-gee chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Stop doing this to meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gosh, they were SO into it. Idc if she was tricking him, she had to be enjoying that lovin'! Looool.

Happy for the update :) Can't wait for the next one!
anony chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
That was super good! Love that little twist at the end, hahaha. I wonder which sin is next...
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Ha! That was GREAT! I love sneaky Bonnie, lol!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
That was riveting! As I read I could see the scene play out before me. I am in AWE of you!
Alexis chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Such an amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
This was awesome! Definitely worth the wait, I can't wait for he next one, I do hope it's a sort of continuation from this chapter, very interesting premise!