Reviews for The Man With the Twisted Heart
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
So sweet! Love your writing. Witty and lovely and perfect.
Miso Muchi chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Just way too wonderful.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I think I love you.

This was beautifully well-done. :) I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing!

I look forward to the intermediate cases!
jags chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Fantastic! You need a beta though. Lovely
Branwynn Z. Maddox chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
aww that was lovely :) and I love Irene. I like how it took a while to figure out exactly what was going on, or deduce, rather, that they were having a wedding. Really well written.
JocyDec chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Lovely! I have been reading lots of great Johnlock fics lately and yours ranks right at the top with the best of them. It is funny and hot and delightful and I heart Gladstone and Mallory so much. In between I was hoping they would adopt her but then remembered her mom, lol. Anyway, I like that you involved Irene, as long as she isnt trying to steal Sherlock away from John I am fine with her.

Genius move to hint at pairing her off with Harri! Really well done, I love it!
rockpaperscissorslizardspock chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
Just Awesome. Love how you've written Irene Adler... I love her in this :) more than In the actual series I think!
animeloveramy chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
thats so cute :3

loved it
mini chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
That was sweet , strong and gentle.

thanx
ghostlyangel chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
A story with John,Sherlock and Nutella! That was an awesome story. I really liked the ending with the wedding.

Parts of this story made me laugh. I will never watch Ripley the same way again!
SailorStar7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Lovely chapter! I knew i'd like it!

/Jazzie

yes, ignore my penname, i was 13 when I created this account.
Xivida chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I'm so going to start shipping Harry and Irene now.

But besides that...

THIS WAS SO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO CRY.

the wedding was a good idea...

though i doubt that it would have been Sherlock's, cuz he seems more of the type to like privacy, you know, the sort who would dislike weddings and parties and PDAs.

However, it's your story.

Great job! :D

I love this. 3
Kayla chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely love it. I love that you keep the characters' personalities and stay true to how they'd react in the given situations. I love it so much. Good job.
JunebugXD chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
SOO GOOD! Awwwww the sweetness! Oh and I forgot to mention that I love the Alien movies too!
JunebugXD chapter 8 . 4/7/2012