Reviews for Worst Kept Secret
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Want them all to confront them at the same time!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
speechlessly adorable
QTFics chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So adorable!
Koxie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is just better than the best!

I wouldn't consider myself a Quartie fan, but you wrote it so well - how can I not go with it? lol

I really like the fact that you did the story with all the couples finding out together - they were all funny and totally in character D
MeridianDreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG, this was adorable!

I love how everyone came to their own conclusion with all these events that happened on the show. It amazes me how Sam and Mercedes have managed to give us all the feels and they have had next to no screentime compared to other couples, not until the recent episode. I really liked this. It was very very nice.

Good job!
Britchiche chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful, like everything you write.
Princess976 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Pizes was a really funny and so in character. I love Pizes and i miss them so bad.

Santana and Brit was cute. Brittany knew what she saw and she was so cute trying to convince Santana. And Santana's shock at being wrong was priceless.

And I've always thought Blaine knew exactly what was going on in the Lima Bean. He was a little oblivious when it came to his own love life but way more observant.

Finn and Rachel was funny to. I knew what was going to happen when Finn said let's ride the tilt-a-whirl. I was like oh no, they're going to run into Samcedes. Finn's reaction was very Finn and it was cute.

Tike oh how I love Tike. I figured Tina would have some kind of idea. Her and Mercedes are best friends and Tina would definitely know something was up with her.

And you added Quartie and I was so happy! I'm such a Quartie shipper. I see no reason for them not to be canon.
lilzipop chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Why aren't you Glee's head writer?

Seriously, I get the things you write and cannon confused I want them to happen so much.

You're brilliant, keep up the amazing work.
box5angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was so good. Loved how you did it from a couples POV. And at different times/places. Also, loved Quinn and Artie's responses. Quinn calls them right out on it - "Sure you did" LOL
shanti-noel03 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
How to have a secret relationship by Sam Evans and Mercedes Jones.

Lols they failed so badly with being in secret that summer but dammit it was a memorable one.
mariposafria chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
ummmm, i loved this. It was all fluffy. You don't do all fluffy! but this was soooooooo friggggiiinnnnngggg cute :)

i SHip pizes so hard. of course lauren would spot them at prom. awwwww, prom feels are happening. warm fuzzy prom feels. who saw that coming? I didn't, but I am soooo glad that it happened!

NY, the city of love! (and yes, I have a dorito filled mouth when i say that!) Brittana :) another kinda hiding couple at this point. First samcedes smooch, i agree 100%

Lima Bean Blaine. How did Kurt not whack her over the head about sam when he came back? I firmly believe that Blaine knew... maybe kurt was distracted by the first i love you moment. Of course he also wasn't really friends with Mercedes anymore at this point. (yes, that's me getting all ranty about Breakfast at Tiffany's)

TILTAWHIRL! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I am putting a TAW ref into all of my stories. I think there are a million reasons for that TAW smile. and and they all involve kissing. PERFECT :) And FINN, i loved finn in this. Warm fuzzy feels :)

TIKE...cute, as per usual (they kinda bore me. together, they put me to sleep. give mike some guyliner and HELLO PARTY. or put tina in thos MJ pants and make her that's niceeee.)

Quartie? nah. I still totally want artie with brittany and santana. i know it will never happen but i think quinn should just stay indepenent!

wow. this was so cute. I'm smiling :{) (see that's me smiling, except i dont' have a 'stache!)

Mad-like chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
"Were you lying intimately with him on a blanket?"

Mike shrugged. "Maybe."

The best!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I adored this. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Christlove88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I thought it was really cute. I liked all the pairings seeing them in different stages of their relationship. I think it would have been funny to see Sam and Mercedes reactions to their friends each separately saying that they all saw the couple together. Good job on the spelling and grammer checking.
puppyloveclub chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is really cute! Even after all this time, I still love reading stories about when they first got together.