Reviews for Clones and Heartbeats
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Epilogue please
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Oh god I can't help but imagine a scenario where Luthor stumbles on the graveyard & Clark goes bat shit crazy on him
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Oh shit bad stuff about to go down
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Gonna cry
8annie81 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
God you've knocked it out of the park with this one. This is like an angst buffet. Why do I keep coming back for more?
The metaphor/reference was good. Plus calling maybes currency was an interesting way of putting it.
Rawrg the angst!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The summary made me gasp out loud and this first chapter was so intense. But I'm definatly hooked.
Rubellite Game chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Keep it Going!
Already There chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow this is really heartbreaking. Good job.
FanAnon chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
So heartbreaking. The reason Superman doesn't take Conner in is absolutely heartbreaking. I hope there's more to the story to continue their journey to acceptance. Pls!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Oooh nice chapter. It was really well written and almost poetic in a way. Since you're the author, we really have no way of stopping you from ending this if you feel it's appropriate. Personally, I think this had ended well, as it kind of gives hope to the readers about what's to come in Spring, but doesn't focus too much on the details. Anyway, whether you choose to continue this or not is up to you, but I just wanted to say that I've loved this story from start to finish
AnonymousDeafMute chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Poor Connor *sniff*

Poor Superman. They need to hug! or something... Well, following this now so please update soon!

um... yeah, this is really good and I kind of want to cry... their soooo sad, for almost no reason!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I loved how you wrote this chapter. Borrowing wings from Luthor and how the other clones didn't have wings of wax was a beautiful way of writing this. Write more soon :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
This is very bittersweet, especially the part of Conner's dreams. A part of me is thinking that Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) will appear and help Conner understand Superman a bit.
26th chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
*facepalms* Geez! You people just won't let this More-Than-One-Clone fic ideas go will you?

Talk about a cheeseball
katiesparks chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh, poor things, the lot of them. One of my friends can't stand Superboy because he's always so angry, but he's so young. It's hard not to be angry when you're so young and so confused. Beautiful story, dear.