Reviews for Watching Her
Toni Masen chapter 49 . 11/5/2015
Aaaggghhhhhh, all these chapters later, they finally meet, they finally kiss...and now I've got to read the sequel! Ohhhhhhh...can't wait! :-) :-) :-)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
So did Bella drop outnor is she home schooled or independent study? I have a feeling she is not going to leave her mom so no senior year. She is in a very sad situation and I do love her.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
I am really enjoying this story except for the last sentence in this chapter. Emmett seems like a moron where jasper appears to be a good friend with some sense in his head. So why does Emmett need this information? Does Edward need advice on cheeky shorts? Certain friends have better qualities for varied situations and based on Edwards personality, I doubt he needs a lesson in sex education at this point. Thank heaven Alice and rose are just subtext, don't need their opinions either. Edward is doing great all on his own!
magmom4 chapter 50 . 11/26/2014
Great story. So different. On to the next one.
Atwiggs chapter 50 . 11/2/2014
Yea! The story goes on! Thx so very much! God when he introduced himself and then said it was "sooner" and after wonderful kisses etc. I couldn't breathe either. So glad you are continuing this lovely story! Thx!
Atwiggs chapter 47 . 11/2/2014
I am still quite ill so not reviewing much, but I really wish I could! I am really loving these two so much. Thank got he's coming home. Will she finally see our gorgeous Edward? I sure hope so! Thx for all your writing, so amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 44 . 11/1/2014
Wow, that was just...incredible!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
I really love this wonderful story. I have been to weak from illness to review but I'll try harder. I hope you still read reviews.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Hmmmm Interesting...
alli62 chapter 50 . 10/4/2014
I just enjoyed this story so much. Laughed and cried. I can't wait to start the sequel.
alli62 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
I never want this to end. Lol
nusrat chapter 49 . 8/28/2014
Wow I think this is the first fic I've ever read where I had to wait freaking 49 chapters for some lip action but it was so worth it! I am feeling so giddy that its not even funny.
Shilo87 chapter 50 . 6/15/2014
This was probably one of the sweetest stories I have read so far, and I can't wait to continue with the sequel to see how their relationship progresses!
Nikki1219 chapter 49 . 6/13/2014
Ha...Bella Day, I love that!
pixiekat7 chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
Best chapter yet! So, so soo in love with this fix & you for sharing it.
Thanks so much!