Reviews for Watching Her
SanguineTaurean chapter 49 . 6/25
OMG! They finally meet in person! I know it's been a long time since I read this or even left a review. My laptop died as did the borrowed one from work. Now I finally have a smartphone and trying to figure it out and how to maneuver ffn mobile on it because it's waaaay different than being on a computer! Lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 5/2
The cookies sound like they are so artistic and cool looking. I wish I could see them. Maybe I will see if the fb page is still up and scroll through the pictures if they're still available.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 5/2
I understand Edward wanting more from Bella, to actually meet her, see her up close, and not just through writing. Jasper is also right in that the boys have worked so hard on their soccer for the camp coming up. He can't just throw that away, and he needs to tell her now about it and that he will be away for it so she can prepare for it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 4/28
That's so horrible! For them both, too, as she is stuck in not knowing what each day brings, and he for feeling so helpless although he wants to be there for her so badly.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 4/26
:( Poor Bella. She has so much on her shoulders, but will not give up or abandon her Mother. I wouldn't either if I was her. I wish I would have had the chance she has, but I didn't, to tell her Mom goodbye when the time comes.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 4/24
Jasper is a great friend, and intuitive to his friends' needs. Good guy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 4/24
I wants this relationship between them to progress, but I also want Edward, Jasper, and Emmett to go to soccer camp as they have planned. They have so much riding on it this summer, their futures.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 4/24
LOL All this time Edward has been so worried about the guys finding out about Bella, and Jasper was so kind and supportive...except when laughed at Edward's drunk ass telling him about his drummer girl.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 4/24
It's 4:30 am, Edward is asleep in his own bed, so why is Jasper sitting in Edward's room reading his stuff? And why did a door just slam? lol Danged night owls. Ruh roh...Edward missed his nightly letter exchange and watching Bella. I hope she isn't upset.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 4/24
I love the visuals of his dream! I love your imagination, too. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 4/24
The only grammatical or spelling error that I caught was routing instead of rooting.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 4/24
On a positive note (hardy-har-har) the letters are more relaxed and slowly opening the other up like a tight rosebud. When the bud does open fully it will be like fireworks shooting out of the stamen instead of pollen. wow...that was bad. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 4/24
One giggle. One positive step.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 4/23
Hmmm...she left a note for him. Will she be watching for him, to see what he looks like?
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 4/23
How disappointed will Edward be when he goes to watch and she is a no show. He doesn't know she went out earlier, in the daylight. Or...maybe she goes again on her regular schedule.
4,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »