Reviews for Back in the Saddle
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aww, that was great! You did a really good job with this.
I liked it. I liked it a lot. :)
The affection Peter showed towards Neal was just perfect! Perfectly understated, and very well written.
Thanks for sharing this!
- Clara Brighet
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Touching. And tremendously beautiful.
I partially wished the same, at least the part of Peter being sent away. I had no trouble with shot-in-the-leg Neal because I was too amused by his ability to climb trees and balconies that way.
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Like it! I think Neal being nervous to meet June is very believable. Neal knows that he has hurt some people with running away, so there is much talking to do to get back the trust he was given from those people. I want something like that on the show.
Wondo chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Heartwarming story. I enjoyed your scenario of our reunited heroes.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is a very well-thoughtout and truly heart-warming story about how things might continue after what happened in the season 3 finale. You have no idea how much I would it will be like this once the new season starts - even though it's highly unlikely drastic changes are afoot.

I really loved that Hughes (who I miss like crazy on the show) placed himself firmly at team Burke/Caffrey's side and made sure the previous deal was reinstated again, despite Neal's desperate escape. The man is just awesome as Peter's boss - and not even Mozzie could find anything discrediting about him. LOL

The scenes with Peter driving Neal home and then he and El taking care of the younger man over dinner and offering him a place to stay until he will finally be able to face June again (who, I'm pretty sure, isn't at all mad at Neal for running, because she will certainly know it wasn't his fault to begin with) and move back into his appartment.

Really lovely and well written, Pokey. *applauds*
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Quite a plausible ending although I seriously doubt that they'd feed us fan girls with tales of a broken down Neal though.

You're writing was really great though I could almost see matt and tim while reading it.
Love82 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love this.

I like the ending where Peter says Neal owes him a story. That is what I was thinking. That Peter isn't going to forget and after everything is over he will want to Neal to tell him about Ellen.
pechika chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Really liked this story.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great job!
gtbee8 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh i hope it turns out that way. I hope he stays out of jail.
puage chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I hope the new season is similar to this! Good job!
govgal chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
if only it were that simple...nice story though...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Liked this.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Most excellent job on this. But are you sure it is complete? Seems like there is a story about a mysterios women Neal needs to tall Peter. Also it would be nice to know what Hughes did to keep Neal with Peter and get Peters bsdge back.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Good story! I really liked Neal and Peter's interaction, and Hughes' attachment to Neal :)

Good job!