Reviews for this is the price that has been paid in full
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 23 . 4/22
These are all absolutely amazing, they take my breath away!
Stelra Etnae chapter 23 . 3/20
Oh man, your writing is as good as I remember it. That last line especially really packed a punch, all those feels in just a few words.
Adore this series, and definitely love this new chapter!
phoenixrin chapter 23 . 3/20
Are you a pro? Like seriously, your writing style and the way that you have grasped the characters of the Straw hats is stunning! In fact, you are one of the few writers who inspired me to write! I need to draw attention to one thing, though. When Robin was locked out of the room by Nami, she could just use her Devil Fruit ability to open it right? Well, that depends on the type of lock used so what you wrote isn't entirely wrong.
Pl feel free to check out my fanfics anytime!
EmptySurface chapter 23 . 3/9
This is so sad. Why would you do this to me? :'(

I can't help but love it, though. It's sad, yes. But it's also beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful read. :)
abandoned cup of noodles chapter 23 . 2/20
AHHHHHH the feels are so strong how can you write so well uwu
abandoned cup of noodles chapter 21 . 2/20
These are so good they wound meeeeee
1 One Piece Fan chapter 23 . 2/20
whos been cutting the onions?! i swear I'll find you and crush you! but... seriously... these are too much... especially the last sentences, they send shivers down your spine and break your heart at the same time. you really have a way with wordsanyway can we maybe get one that relates to the recant arc... you know the one where you feel like cuddling Sanji to death?
Grumpr chapter 23 . 2/14
Gosh your punchlines never fail to make me feel like someone just punched the air out of my lungs. I love how much in your stories remains unsaid but still understood, which I feel is actually how the crew functions as well. There's so much that doesn't need to be said between them, like Franky suddenly realising how Ace must have died even though Luffy never talked about it (and none of them needed him to).
Anyway, I love your stories, glad to see an update!
Gekarim chapter 6 . 2/6
I'm aching over these, and loving all of them one at a time so far, but this combination…I'm so happy I came across this fic, I love nakamaship fics…
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 1/31
To clarify what I mean about Robin, stories with her are usually focused upon the perspective of others
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 1/30
Second paragraph very strong and well done, as was what follows

Yes, can understand why Luffy would feel so upset about that :-( Very good.

Keep it up!
Nothing for Robin?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 22 . 1/30
Love the part where with Brook losing everything except his sword and fealty
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 21 . 1/30
chapter title a little garbled
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 1/30
...when you put it like that at the end, yeah it really IS a lot worse :-(
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 19 . 1/30
Very believable first impressions of Nami, and love your descriptive of the Straw Hats as they defy the world and the threat she makes.

Great descriptive work using "bleed" and "steel" and "heart" throughout

Realized you do not have much on Robin in these stories :-(