Reviews for this is the price that has been paid in full
somethingfishy chapter 3 . 4/28
You know, I think this is one of the very very few fics (chapters in this case) that actualy addresses the fact that Zoro is half blind. Because that doesn't only screw with your field of vision, but also with your depth perception. Nicely done, thanks for sharing :)
YoChicken chapter 21 . 3/10
Love this story, every chapter is wonderful!
This one is the best yet, I think :D
Etten-Leur chapter 15 . 1/24
Goddammit this one cuts so deep
I love this story so much ;-; I don't have the vocab to describe my feels
halyyy chapter 23 . 1/10
Break my heart why don't you? You are a wonderfull writter and this fic something else.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2017
So much feeling and angst here right now, brilliant, heartwrenching writing.
pointvee chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I had forgotten how gut wrenching this entire fic is...
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
Can there be a follow up to this chapter? Such as how the crew reacts to Franky jumping in front of Luffy or Luffy's outburst.
nequam-tenshi chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
Metal vs bone... make me stop crying from your genius.
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
First mate/Big brother Zoro to the rescue!
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Oh the guilt and tears! Oh Brook!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
You already have me tearing at Chapter 1 and ready to crying at Chapter 5! Stop writing things that make me cry! (Not really!) I love this story drabble so much already! Wonderful job akurosa!
soleilvoilier chapter 23 . 10/29/2017
I read all of them, they are amazing. You're doing a good job writing, keep it up. Fight writer's block if you stumble across it, you got this!
leafpool5 chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
You make me cry
yuuki24688 chapter 23 . 9/21/2017
I... don't know where to begin. You make angst your ownit's subtle, there's sweetness but it's one that hurts all the same. Like it's such a beautiful piece because it fleshes out their dynamics, their love and trust for one another, and how they would give up everything for one another.

Butthere is pain. It is little and mild, because of who they were, what they've been through, and what they would do for each other, it is where it pries open my heart like a surgeon would. It cuts and burns because they're human and real, their bleeding hurts one another and what you bring out about their vulnerabilities is amazing.

thank you so so so much for writing this.