Reviews for this is the price that has been paid in full
leafpool5 chapter 23 . 10/12
You make me cry
yuuki24688 chapter 23 . 9/21
I... don't know where to begin. You make angst your ownit's subtle, there's sweetness but it's one that hurts all the same. Like it's such a beautiful piece because it fleshes out their dynamics, their love and trust for one another, and how they would give up everything for one another.

Butthere is pain. It is little and mild, because of who they were, what they've been through, and what they would do for each other, it is where it pries open my heart like a surgeon would. It cuts and burns because they're human and real, their bleeding hurts one another and what you bring out about their vulnerabilities is amazing.

thank you so so so much for writing this.
hpark7310 chapter 23 . 9/4
Been reading and rereading this collection for a while now and just thought that I should give credit where it's due because you are an amazing writer. It's amazing how much you understand and respect the world your working with, and how you still make it yours - it's a thing that not many published authors even have. whats ur secret lmao
Beep Boop chapter 23 . 9/1
I love your writing, and how much you really know the characters. Keep it up 3
Corvo Ombra chapter 1 . 8/25
This hurts my heart...
Corvo Ombra chapter 1 . 8/25
I don't get it
Ryan Mashall chapter 23 . 8/18
These one shots r all so heartfelt. I esp love the luffy ones since he's kinda hard to read sometimes wen othr ppl understand him and his reasoning it makes me smile and tear up at the same time
Ryan Mashall chapter 4 . 8/18
Well i wish this were longer and i got too see all of the 0-100 rq
Jukori chapter 10 . 7/20
I wonder if Usopp cried happy or sad tears?
Reread this chap chapter 2 . 7/17
After reading Twelve Red Lines... I think I understand this chapter now. Theory: Nami was cutting.
busaikosensei chapter 23 . 7/11
...What a chapter to end things on, at least temporarily. I think I'm starting to see the slow reveal, the way you're going to gently break things to the rest of the strawhats about all the things they've missed, and I think there's no other way to do it. It's going to be a long, slow journey, but it will be worth it in the end, and they will all come out of it stronger for it. This is a great fic, thank you very much with sharing it with all of us!
busaikosensei chapter 8 . 7/11
Oh Sanji. The way you write Sanji is just, so perfect. And this chapter... For a cook to completely change the menu when everything is already prepared takes a lot of love. I appreciate this chapter, it really speaks to me.
busaikosensei chapter 4 . 7/11
-cries- No, I'm not crying. It's not like the thought of Ace dying tears me up even now, years later. Shut up, you- you're crying, cry baby.
busaikosensei chapter 1 . 7/11
Oooooh my. One chapter in and I'm already hooked, and that says a lot because I was out to read a Whitebeard Pirates bonding fic. ;)
Rika24 chapter 23 . 7/9
I love all these little one shots, could I maybe request Usopp and Nami please?