Reviews for Raging Storm
ceboy chapter 4 . 4/23
loved it!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Castle rolled his eyes at her? That’s so funny!

I wear this scar as a symbol of the life YOU saved – Wow. That is…perfect.

She had to at least pretend she wanted him to cover up. – Heeheehee.

Of course he would know what she was asking before she actually said what it was she wanted.

Lanie and the boys set them up? That’s hilarious!

ROFL I LOVE Kate’s answer to Ryan and Esposito.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
So did she have to remind herself that she was angry at him?

She had lied to him but he still cared. – Yep, that’s Castle for you.

I can’t believe she thought he was going to try to wash her legs. She doesn’t need to raise her arm for that. LOL

His hands felt amazing – Naturally. And Castle would have a lot of practice washing long hair, since it looks like Alexis probably had long hair all growing up (he looked a picture of the two of them in the second episode of season one when she was maybe four and she had long hair).

His reaction to her scar sounds more like Natalie than Castle to me. I mean, in Always he even kissed that spot and put his hand over it.

I put that ugly scar on your beautiful body – Okay, that makes some sense, considering he felt responsible, at least indirectly, for her getting shot.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Well, that’s an interesting reaction. She’s not a horror story but a murder mystery story. I do like how she sees her faults in this, though.

You probably have multiple versions of it all – Even if he doesn’t, we do.

Yet every little smile I give you, every little touch has you jumping to conclusions that I am ready when I am not. – No, that would be us. Wishful thinking, jumping to conclusions, hoping. Whatever you want to call it.

You only want me to be happy if I’m with you. – Uh, no. He showed great respect for Kate’s relationships, both with Josh and Demming. I think if he had believed that she really loved Josh he wouldn’t have stood in her way. Heck, he didn’t really stand in her way even though he knew she didn’t love Josh, until he tried to use that fact to keep her from getting herself killed (season 3 finale fight).

Why didn’t he shake out the bed cover outside?

She helped even though she didn’t know what he was up to – I love it!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I could definitely see Castle’s constant need to fiddle with (touch) things playing out like it did with that map. Good thing she didn’t run into the tree. Which just made me think of ‘George Of The Jungle.’

We are a million miles from nowhere with the heavens about to open up and a paper map hell bent on killing us.” – LOL Way to be hyperbolic there, Beckett.

Was it normal for him to like the fact that she did that, rolled her eyes. She rarely did that anymore and he missed it. – Me, too. But the trade-off of an openly in love Kate makes it all worth it.

Awwww, Castle’s so sweet. He would do that, too, for Esplaine. Probably for anyone he knew. They are both such romantics, deep down.

Was this like that sick game where you gave people a 5 second head start before they shot you? – I often wonder if Castle worries about that type of thing as much as fan fics portray.

It may seem a bit silly, but because being visually observant isn’t my strong suit and I think visual description is my biggest weakness in my stories, I’m really impressed with that paragraph where you described the road.
You’re making Beckett as graceful on her feet as I am! LOL

Of course she doesn’t need help. I was rolling my eyes as I typed that.

He didn’t listen because she DID need help. Duh.

I forgot that he said that then. She can’t pretend to forget this time!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Okay, I have read this one before, but reading it this time I just had to put a review ...Will Beckett please either shoot Castle in the leg or just kick the ever living crap out of him? I'm sorry, but what a jackass! It's bad enough that he did the thing with the map once, but twice?! There's no amount of cute Castle-ness that can make up for being such a monumental tool.

He's like the characters in horror movies that either do the one thing guaranteed to make the power go out, or are the big-chested woman who, instead of walking away from the shuffling monster at a reasonable pace has to run in high heels through the woods (while there's a paved road right there), looking back all the time, then tripping and falling, only to lay there instead of getting up and leaving. I root for them to get wiped out - they deserve it.
Thebestbookiveread chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Okay so I'm aware this is a rather old book - but if I had two words to describe it it would be Fracking Awesome!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Okay, first I want to say that I really like your stories. You do a great job with the interplay of the characters, keeping closely to canon in terms of their personalities and certainly their styles of speech. The playfulness and the fighting, whether serious or not, is also portrayed very well.

I do have one issue though. I hate to be that person, and please forgive me if English is not your first language, but the number of typos, especially simple homonyms and missing words, is very distracting. For example:

""I can practically here the little monkey inside your brain clapping his symbols together."

I would ask that you please get a beta reader before posting more stories. They are too good to be pulled down by something so easily fixable.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Peace.
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I think you did a very good job
firtree chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
that's a pretty good story
Krist0526 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
oh this all kinds of sweet! I so loved what they talked about and what they had to say to each other! " I have found something that makes me happy and the only thing it will cost me is my heart and soul." - this thing he said.. OMG, totally made my heart flutter! generally all of this chapter made me so emotional..

very great job!

oooh, I missed a kiss! It so needed a kiss, even if it had be a super short one lol
Krist0526 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I found this to be kind of domestic.. cabin-domestic of course lol did you write about this from your experience?

it was awesome, liked it a lot.

my favorite part - since Kate took those soup cans and went to him till the very end of the chapter. "It was dark outside now and she couldn't see anything except for their reflections thanks to the light from the fire." - I can imagine this and it is a beautiful picture.
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
omg, I can imagine Kate being so angry at him.. for everything he does in this chapter, oh god! and I am feeling so sorry for them imagining them covered in all that c... lol

and there comes the three little words! GOTTA KEEP READING!
Cinster52 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Nice story. I loved the bickering but it had a nice ending.

Cindy