Reviews for I ain't ever leaving you
nij2401 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
oh my god... one of the most original alternative endings I've read...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
wo good writer im on my mobile atm so cant go into detail but this helps with work for english so thanks :) gives me great inspiration
Bluetory chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Wow... That was amazing! In my minds eye, I can totally see this taking place... And no need to expand it... It's excellent as it is, but if you do plan to, I'd love to see what else you'd add!
sugarstarcherry chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This was an amazingly written beautiful ending, made me cry :(
Saphirabrightscale chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I think you wrote this fanfic before but I still like it. I don't think George was being cruel when he shot Lennie because if he was he would've let Curly do it, and Curly would make him suffer if he did. When George shot him he shot him in the back if the head, where it's quick and painless, and told him of their dream one more time. He did it so Lennie wouldn't suffer and he had no other choice. Still I think this is something he also would have done and you wrote it very well.
CeaEmJay chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well I have now finished all of my GCSE's, in our class we never got a chance to do this sort of thing. All we wrote about what Steinbeck's themes were and the great depression. This is so true to the book, it may as well be the real ending. I however, am quite fond of George and it would be so sad if he went down for something he didn't do. Even if Lennie didn't mean it.
Guess Who chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So...this was really good. Like really really good. I think you were able to capture the essence of the story perfectly, and all the characters were true to the book. In fact, if this had been the actual ending, the story would still have been smooth and believable. Good job! And yes, the plot is slightly rushed, but I'm going to guess that's because of the page limit for class. Otherwise, this is amazing! (By the way, if you're wondering who I am, I'm in your class.)
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Splendid job! This was very well done. I love the part where George hugs Lennie before...goodness graciousness, the way you implied what he was going to do was wonderful.

Good work! I look toward to more OMAM fics from you.

Mr.Marr chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is really good. I read all of it, and only because I'm gonna have to do Of Mice and Men in the summer Literature exam bleeeurgh.
PandaInTheStars chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh, wow. I just finished reading "Of Mice and Men" for English and I have to say, you have a way with words. I could honestly mistake this for Steinbeck with your descriptions and the well placed references to the novel. My only critique would be the plot being a little rushed, but I can understand that with this being an assignment. Thank you for a great read!