Reviews for That Crazy Nut of a Teacher
Please, please continue this story. I've been dying to read what happens next.
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 7 . 5/24
This is a very interesting story! I hope it continues to shine brightly!
kylC chapter 7 . 5/2
Woah this fic has been super interesting. I'm very curious about the whole situation with Harry's past/magic and the club's rising suspicions. Will they find out the truth? Or will he simply remain a mystery? I think I'd honestly be fine either way, but I'm interested in how you'll handle it. Keep up the amazing work! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Hey dont worry about it take your time so that it ends up right, we believe in you
bookygurl3400 chapter 7 . 4/21
I like this. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sakihinata chapter 7 . 4/14
I love "perceptive Honey" ;)
An introspective Light, too. Nice. When you keep in mind his original path in Death Note you can see that the path with Harry - well first possibly prevented the rise of a mass-murderer - but certainly gave Light a once in a lifetime opportunity and a means to feed his rather large ego. it also gave him a chance to grow up ("learn from his mistakes"), I quite like this version.
Anyway your fic is great, especially with the clash from different universes with different levels of seriousness ;)
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 4/14
Yes, Usa-chan is scary ;)
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 4/14
"At least, Light had a strong sense of justice"... yeah, we kind of saw the result of that in Death Note ;)
akuma chapter 7 . 2/21
I seriously want them to know about what the Dursleys did to Harry...
akuma chapter 2 . 2/20
Omg, the sensei comment made me think of Hari-San... Get it? A play on Harrison...
Harry's initials H.J.P.B can be made into .Peanut. Butter. ;)
LaughingFish36 chapter 7 . 2/17
I am really enjoying this story, and I like how you have long chapters that are very detailed. Good luck for med school or whatever you are doing.
vmage2 chapter 5 . 2/2
It should be "reneging" not "renegading".
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/2
I would have enjoyed this story if 30% of it wasn't completely useless. Re-read the first 2 chapters of your story and you'll see what I'm talking about. If the first 2 chapters are any indication, you need to go back and trim this entire story.
wildtrance chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
more naruto references!
harry is adorable when sleeping.
he is like the host club's parent. him calling the twins Fred and George made me want to cry
wildtrance chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Nice Naruto reference.
is Ms. Trepe from "the Devil wears Prada"?