Reviews for That Crazy Nut of a Teacher
Rakaan chapter 1 . 7/30
A damn fine first chapter.
M.v.j.M chapter 7 . 7/29
I can't wait intill you update again please no update soon
I really love this story
maybe put have Ron and hermione in the story
Great work can't wait for more
jackalopian chapter 7 . 7/27
I stumbled onto this story and I absolutely love it! Bringing Fleur in was brilliant, I know you mentioned that you didn't really plan on putting Harry in a relationship - but you are definitely setting yourself up well if you do choose to couple them. The time spent on showcasing their close friendship makes the whole scenario much more believable.
I also am really enjoying the back and forth between the innate intelligence versus the inexperience of the Host Club members. I like to think that Harry and Fleur can keep the big secret under control well enough to still surprise the club when something comes out. Nonetheless, having them weasel out the information on Harry's past using his relationship with Fleur is very clever both of you and of them! Congratulations on having complex, and therefore interesting, characters!
The way you set Harry up in the perfect position to help Kyoya is also appreciated.
One more thing, the idea for the crossover is very unusual- and convincing as well. I'm just going to take a moment to say what others have hopefully said before: It's a really impressive and cool idea. I hope you do keep up the story. I shall try and make an effort to find it again :)
HpPjGg chapter 7 . 7/19
I'm in love with this fic! I like that the host club are beginning to discover some of Harry's past. Please update soon!
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 7/12
Very goooood! When you continue?
wildtrance chapter 7 . 7/9
Are they going to find out? Interesting it twist
Can Harry adopt Kyo-chan (as Honey would say) I honestly can see him being made Harry's heir
Regin chapter 7 . 7/9
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
You do know that the female bird of paradise is always brown and rather boring looking, don't you. It's only the males that have the bright plumage.
holy shit. light? I guess he didn't go crazy this time, then? no notebook?
kittiesfrompluto chapter 7 . 6/24
So are you just not accepting the fact that Dobby died? Because I was a little confused when he showed up. I love him though so it's ok. I absolutely love this story, too. I'm really hoping to see them figure out about magic.
erik chapter 7 . 6/17
An intriguing take on Harry's life post Hogwarts. Well done.
PatchWorkChimera chapter 1 . 6/15
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snap!
two words...
hitachiin twins!
Zikarn Krais chapter 7 . 6/14
All the hosts are idiots and Haruhi is an idiot for consorting with them and Harry is an idiot for taking Kyouya at his word for ANYTHING.

The teen is unreliable as f*ck when it comes to things pertaining to his plans.

Meh.
Touhara Naoya chapter 7 . 6/10
Yeah ! Re-reading and reading this fic is always fun.
I love how you're portraying everyone :)
zorra101 chapter 7 . 6/9
This is a really good story, please update soon. Will Harry or Fleur tell everyone about the Weasley twins and will someone else from Harry's past show up?