Reviews for That Crazy Nut of a Teacher
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 1/6
funny story
tabala chapter 7 . 1/4
Is this story abandoned? It's really great, I would like to see it continue
HautBanane chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Rereading this again cause it's just so good! I like your characterisation of Harry and I do love the relationship between Harry & Fleur. I also like the little titbits of background story such as the situation with Light. It's interesting to see how the story changes yet stays the same and I am absolutely looking forward to seeing (reading?) the twins' fight.
I don't see this story being removed from my favourites/bookmark bar anytime soon, so take as long as you want to update and I will look forward to any new content :D
Dusk and Fall chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
From the looks of it, this story is on deaths doors of being forgotten, to which it is understandable due to life being a big B and all. Thank you for reminding me of the old sunken ship that still tries to float, now I'm having some craving to read H/F ships once more. Fun Story I'll tell ya. Hope that you are having a wonderful life.

-Fall
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
This is really interesting and very fun. I like how you made Harry the teacher. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
I like the vibe but i can't ship Fluer and Harry.
LimeBun chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
When he said he wasn't gay my heart broke
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Lights a more sane Tom riddle huh,
Not sure about the same part.
MonochromeTiger chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
This story is GLORIOUS

pls update...
*cries anime tears*
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
heyo look i know this is utterly ridiculous and stuff since its been years since you wrote this

but you cant apply to both cambridge and oxford.
you cant take more than 5 a levels ( i mean you /can/ but why?)

yea. sorry. ive just had a binge of a lot of your work bcuz its fab but that just really irked me

(mainly bcuz if it was possible to apply to both and take 7 a levels i would do that but i cant so im bitter haha)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
I love your story, you did a great job on it
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
I love this story!I'm looking forward to when the club is told Harry's story...Update soon!
Elizabeth Annette chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
it was fancy tuna, not fatty tuna. love your story!
Dresu-Maela chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Hello
I really like your story. It is very clear and the writing is not too wordy the concept is really interesting and I hope you will continue to write. I saw you said that it's not a priority but I wonder if after 2 years you still consider to continue your story or is it in hiatus and not plan to ever finish it ?
It'll be a shame if you don't. Maybe just put resumed chapters for us fans of your story
Dot take it the wrong way it's just I really hope to see a next chapter but as its been so long since you did an update...

Good luck in writing if you do continue !