Reviews for That Crazy Nut of a Teacher
Dresu-Maela chapter 7 . 3/28
Hello
I really like your story. It is very clear and the writing is not too wordy the concept is really interesting and I hope you will continue to write. I saw you said that it's not a priority but I wonder if after 2 years you still consider to continue your story or is it in hiatus and not plan to ever finish it ?
It'll be a shame if you don't. Maybe just put resumed chapters for us fans of your story
Dot take it the wrong way it's just I really hope to see a next chapter but as its been so long since you did an update...

Good luck in writing if you do continue !
CrazyBananaz chapter 7 . 3/27
It's always such a joy to find good stories such as this one that I absolutely love! Thanks for writing this and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sassy Lord chapter 7 . 3/7
update please 3
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 2/13
Ah, this reminds me of this one quote, I can't remember by who or in which book, but the one where his roommate alludes to Harry sleep talking, in Parseltongue.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 7 . 2/5
I never expected to find such a long and well written Harry Potter/OHSHC fan fiction. I found this purely by chance, and am very glad that I did. I have really enjoyed reading this, and really appreciate you for writing this.
Oh no. He just jinxed it.
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 1/18
Update please
917brat chapter 7 . 1/4
This is intresting and i would love to read more and see just what you are plannig on having happen next because this is rather intresting.
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 1/3
I don't think I mentioned this before but I absolutely love the way you subtly add a crossover character every then and now.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I too am drinking Darjeeling tea.
Emerald Time chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
It's been more than a year now, so should we expect an update anytime soon? I love this story! It's very interesting and I love how the OHSHC characters are noticing Harry's "subtle" bits of magic. I can't wait to read more. I do hope you will update soon. Good luck in your writing!
96kagomine chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
I find this story very crazy and funny with serious elements included. I think it's great! And I'm hoping that you'll update soon.
I find the omakes are great as well!
Anyway please update, but take your time, these fics are harder to write with loose ends and subplots and to space them out accordingly.
Thank You for such an amazing story!
Hope you're well!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
I do love this story. It mixes Host craziness with Harry's wonderfully acerbic humor, but still keeps enough seriousness, Harry's conversation with Kyouya for example. Still, most of what you call Omakes could be worked into the story properly if you put forward the effort. I look forward to more!
openbookworm chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
I hope to see an update soon. I really like these stories that show an older mature Harry Potter. If done well they hold a greater significance for building on top of the old than just trying to rework it.
ananda.samsara chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
You will never update this fic, right? Its a shame, its such a great story...