Reviews for The Man with Long Hair
DM aka Dark Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
super cute story loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh my :)
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I laughed nearly the whole time I was reading this. Nice job!
Clara Barton chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Haha! Very funny and very FUN!

I'm sure I've mentioned it to you before in my rambling review responses, but for the longest time I struggled to appreciate Heero at all... and the way that you made him, this "tree man" in this fic... absolutely perfect for that!

I loved the:

"The spell hadn't said exactly how alive it made thingsā€¦"

So funny!

Thanks for keeping it 2x3 and taking the time to write this for me!

Loved it!
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aw nice! And you even got rid of Relena, and have Heero hanging with Tro and Duo at the end (I can imagine a threesome on the horizon there...) so everyone ended up pretty happy after all.

I hope Clara loved this. Her treasured 2X3 of course...and Wufei as a horse (horse's ass?) is priceless. I could totally see something like that happening to him.

Sorry for the long delay in reading/reviewing. I was off babysitting for a week, and came home to get the stomach flu from Hell (or food poisoning from that really tasty prime rib I had on the way home). So...slowly getting back to normal here. Gotta go back to bed now. Still weak as a kitten.
Haytang chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I won't even begin on how much more semse it made than the Disney interpretation... I kind of like the original, though. But the whole Wu-horse bit was- ewww, just ewww. I don't hold anything against horses, not even the one that decided my hair resembled hay close enough to be edible (thanks a bunch, buddy), but that's... well, ewww.

And that was the worst thing I could find, so, condraculation! *rereads what she just wrote* ... I think I might need a coffee.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
E gad that was hilarious! No magic healing hair here just a fucked up hair preservation spell! XD

That was very amusing and a good mood pick me up, Thank you.

Jenna
Airlady chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was certainly different.
hmmm chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Never heard "thin" as a positive descriptor for lips before...
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I think Clara will love it :3 I know I do, lol XD So damn hilarious...