Reviews for Buon Compleanno, Nonno
nadzuke eno mono chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awww kawaii! I really love how you authoresss arent homophobic and write freely about true love!
Ah lovi! You stupid bastard i love you!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Happy birthday Lovi! -tackle glomps- :D
LOVED this oneshot! There's nothing hardly sweeter than some family bonding. w
Though I also gaped at the part where Ludwig revealed being... together... with his bruder. Lalala, I'm not listening, LALALALALA! DX
And Sadiq, what are we supposed to do with you? -shakes head- Ah well, at least Lovino saved the day! And THANK THE HEAVENS for the end od the Bonnefoy incest. -shudder- All in all, a wonderfully written story! Now to find a tomato flavored cake! -drives off in a Vespa-
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thank you for this.. HETA one-shot!
I love HETA.
I really did want to see Annie and Lovino have some.. "Granddaughter and grandfather time". WIth plenty of cussing, of course.
Seychelles and Iceland.. This reminded me of them in your other fanfic, The Fangirl, if I remember correctly.
If there really is a tomato-flavored cake, I want to try it! Although I have tasted tomato chocolate and it tasted like chocolate made with rotten milk and lime.. ugh. And it's still lying in the cabinet, waiting.. I should probably throw it out, huh?
And, like I said, thanks for this one-shot!
Also, I would love it if you did more one-shots about HETA..
MoonSparrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was cute. :) Good job! I was yelling at the computer when she left though, and I gasped quite a bit as well. :)

Fantastic job!

Imagine On,

MoonSparrow :3
Neeky-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Aww, it's cute! :3 Hehe owo Neeky-chan
LobsterSalad chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I thought that "nonno" is Italian for grandpa.
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really liked your first story, but sadly I never got to review it because I read it when it was finished and reviewing stories that are long finished is weird for me because its like, Months later: New review! And I don't want to be that awkward person... Anyways, I like this one-shot, very cute ending. Will you make any other one-shots/sequels aside from this one?