Reviews for Hit Me With Your Best Shot
keara.park chapter 1 . 1/11
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
DBhawkguy30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awesome! Loved the keeping count of the favours lol
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Adorable! I got to the end and was like aww... thats it? But i loved it!
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
ha love the favors idea loved it!
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Short and sweet and satisfying.

You have a lovely delicate touch with these two, tender and careful and intimate, Clint caught out of his comfort zone by a single tiny action that takes him unawares in that first unthinking moment of waking, and Natasha, aware that something is wrong, and unwilling to let her friend and partner shrug off her concern…so he speaks first, risks first – and she trusts him enough to follow where she might not otherwise have dared to let herself go.

Thanks for the read.
FeatherlightLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was stunningly written. To take such a tiny moment in a day and expand on it. Have you ever had this happen to you? Because I have. Moments that would seem so insignificant to a bystander yet consume us afterwards. Perfect depiction, flawless grammar, and entrancing ending. I love it.
Hermiola chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love this! Good job.
Mellie E chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hey.

Poor Clint, being so unsure of things. /

Funny how she keeps track of how many favors Tony owes her.

I like this. It's very... them. Good job keeping them in character.

Well done.

Cheers,

Mellie
ILoveBooks538 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hehehehehehehehehehehe...great story. I really do love Clint and Natasha, and on your profile, I found out you love Tony and Ziva and Abby and McGee...WHHEEE! I LOVE NCIS. Like, my favorite show love. And I totally support Tony/Ziva and Abby/McGee...absolutely support it all the way. Not Tony/Kate or Ziva/McGee not Tony/Jean, Ziva/Ray or anything like that. But this is about Clint/Natasha...one of the BEST couples in the world. So this is why I like this story...it's really well done and I really love it.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
What a great Clintasha fic! Very descriptive and interesting. Natasha felt very IC and Clint seemed extremely plausible considering how little we know of them. I love how you showed the change in Barton's emotions. He seems to be the one that would initiate over Natasha considering how jaded she is from her past.

The writing is beautiful and I can really feel the emotions and inner conflicts. The whole thing is brilliant from start to finish! Love it! Favorited!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It's so cute I'm gonna die! Haha, not really, but this fic is amazing! You kept both of them really in character and your writing was beautiful. :)
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Your really good at writing this ship! Great job yet again!

Cheers

AJ
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Amazingly written!
Kreuse chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
One of the best I read so far... Funny, and sweet and hot all at the same time. I like how you kept it from Clint's POV. And I like Natasha playful and thoughtful more than acting like a teenage girl. Well done!
AgentHunter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for writing it!