Reviews for Ice Blue Eyes
Caitlin chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Can u please update ?
Just found the breaking in show and really like this
Kaito Dark chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Good story, hope there will be update soon)))
Esca chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
[First of all, I'm sorry if there are mistakes, my English isn't THAT good, but I practice. ]
I read your FF yesterday and I really like it!.. I hope you write more and upload it soon.

Greetings from Germany.
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please please please continue :)
Mw chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful story, it gets better each time I read it.
Mw chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Wow, it's really getting good. Not that it wasn't already awesome, it's just getting even better. Your writing is superb, by the way. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter.
yuukiluna chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
please please continue this story its amazing!
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story
IllyanaStones chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I'm probably getting old waiting for you to post, but I guess I have to deal with that. It was quite a plain chapter but better than nothing. Still waiting for your next blow so please continue quickly! Love your story.
Mw chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Wow, there actually seems to be a plot forming. Your story is amazing, seriously, and I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Your writing style is smooth and fluid, very well done all-around.
yuukiluna chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
this is really good im so interested you should update quickly
RitatheBeetle chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Awesome, double chapter week!

Aww, poor Cam! :( I felt so bad for him, I don't know how I'd function if something like that happened to me?

I was wondering, out of curiosity, is all of this story going to take place in season one or will there be an overlap with season two? Either way is perfectly fine, but it would be interesting to see how all of these changes would affect the events of season two.

-Rita
IllyanaStones chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This one is so intriguing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
this is great, really interesting
RitatheBeetle chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Aw, I wish I could give you a cookie! Will a virtual one do? :P Sorry, I'm lame, and I'll get on to the actual review.

I really like what you're doing with Oz and Cameron, their banter is fantastic. My favorite part was probably the end when Cam got nervous about Oz killing or not killing him.

Anywho, great chapter as usual! I'm excited for more but take as much time as you need. You can't rush these things.

Rita