Reviews for It's Not Me, It's You
bookworm1126 chapter 3 . 3/10
I hope you update soon! Really good story can't wait to see what happens next!
RomansRoad chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Thank you for the surprise mention!

I enjoyed this chapter very much too. You've set a nice pace, not too fast, but also quick enough to keep anyone's attention. That takes skill. I also liked the expansion of the characters in this chapter, while still keeping them in-character. You kept very close to the movie, what with the Mayor spending only twenty seconds with each of his children (which is sad, only twenty seconds?). I am looking forward to the next update!

RR
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
_ How nice to see something in this category being updated! And a good something, too.
RomansRoad chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I am very intrigued by the storyline so far. You've given Marley believable flaws (talking constantly) and developed a pretty good older sister-type character. I am happy to see that, because OCs can be a little tough to write. You've also done a really nice job keeping Jo-Jo in character. I am looking forward to seeing where this will go next!

RR
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I didn't realize how recent this fic is. I got to the end and was like "what! that's it?" Heh.
Bloodvanity chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really like this so far! :) you should continue. I can't wait to see what happens