Reviews for Tattoo
Gubefan1980 chapter 16 . 8/30
I'm confused about Dominic. He called Spencer a coward for leaving him, yet he admitted that the BSU only works out of Quanrico. If he wanted to be with Spencer, why didn't he offer/suggest wwhatever, that he move with him. Last I heard you can operate tattoo parlors anywhere in the US. And he needs to stop hacking into Reid's diary. Probably best for Spencer to delete itt altogether. I don't trust that sneaky jerk. He and Garcia, two nasty people who have no sense of people's boundaries.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 8/30
Wow Dominic is way out of line here. He has information about Derek that he can only know from hacking his online diary. Morgan is going to think Reid confided very private things about Morgan to Dominick. Spencer needs to delete that diary. I'm surprised Derek didn't flip out. Dominick stepped way over the line here.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 8/29
Getting me wondering if Dominic is the unsub or maybe Theo. And why is he hacking into Reid's diary. Nobody he knows seems to have any respect for people's boundaries. Ugh
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 8/29
That was interesting wonder why Dominic couldn't go with him.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 8/29
Omg what's the matter with these people. I can't make up my mind what to actually say about the chapter.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 8/29
That was interesting. So they were engaged. Forget trusting the team. They are in the FBI. Kind of homophobic alphas.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 8/29
Oh hell no. I bet Reid knows how to hide bodies. Hate him already.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 8/29
Okay so Morgan is going to be a pain in the ass too. "Rolls eyes" why am I not surprised.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 8/29
I love that Reid is shutting Morgan down. Someone drown Garcia she is such a mess can't stand her on show either no sense of people's boundaries. I want to know what I want to know and if you don't tell me I'll stalk you your computer your phone and every other part of your life until I've completely invaded your privacy to get what I want.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 8/29
This is a great beginning I think the "shorthand" conversation is well done. Have to admit I went to reviews to see if this is finished. I just spent over and hour looking through story after story some quite good, that were abandoned yrs ago. I'm just done begging authors to finish their stories. I don't flame. No idea what's going on in RL but it's really frustrating when I see several stories by the same authors abandoned. Write one and complete it for Pete's sake.
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 4/26
The original Brittish Queer as Folk would have been out by then pretty sure

Been lurking. Good story so far x
Wolfisis chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Well that was some kinky sex, and I was happy to read all of the story leading up to a great ending. This was a great story.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 18 . 8/17/2014