Reviews for Who Needs Obliviators?
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 1 . 6/6
I forgot how beautiful this story is-I swear I've read it before. Such a fabulous idea, letting folks think everything's just a movie and fixing stuff up out of sight. Love it!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/6
LOL I love it.
Nock and Bolt chapter 1 . 6/4
This was actually pretty perfect. And it actually makes so much sense...lol good job.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 5/24
Now I'm imagining the entire Star Wars team using magic in order to produce the movie.
Sebine chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
That...

Is actually perfect and believable.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Now THIS one is a classic.
random-k chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
That was hillarious. And super effective at its purpose. So much more sensible.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
(grin) That was fun.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
nicely done; thank you!
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
HAHAHAH this is so awesome i love this, and it's so very fitting to America as we know it too.
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I loved it! George with Harry and Hermione together would be a dream. I mean, since the last ones aren't real, Emma and Dan or J. K. with him would be VERY fantastic as well.
miguce chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
nice idea
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Dear Drauchenfyre:

I'm conflicted about this one. It nicely answers a question I've had for some time, but it doesn't seem to know what the question is - as evidenced by the fact that it still assumes that Lucas works in Magical Law Enforcement. (Obviously, in America, there can be no such thing as Magical Law Enforcement, because laws, in America, are created by Congress, not by secret order of a secretly appointed servant of the Crown.) So, while I certainly admire the ingenious way your characters have found to cooperate with the Fifth Amendment ("No person shall... be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law") without rendering the International Statute of Secrecy functionally meaningless, I have to wonder whether their motives are really as patriotic as they ought to be.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
dliteful1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is brilliant. That is all.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Niice~! Well done! You are amazing! Quite the original idea. I applaud your creativity!