Reviews for For You
Alx chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
That was so beautiful!
horseluvr4 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
This is spectacular. The way you built up Cooper's character is truly, truly magnificent. I wasn't sure what I'd find when I clicked on this fic but I found myself so riveted that I couldn't even review each chapter at the end because I was too obsessed with finding the "Next" button (my apologies). The use of parenthesis too is spot-on, adding just the right hint of wishful yearning and acknowledgement of irrational but true feelings. (I particularly liked the "if he bothered to look the whole world should appear nothing but ugly" line.)
danicadaisy chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Ah this story is so beautiful! I love all the little details that are so well thought out and written in here (I laughed at the Singing in the Rain casting...! So perfect!). It's just this amazingly well done piece from Cooper's perspective, which I don't think I've ever seen before! (At least not at this great length!). Anyways, I'm going to stop flailing with emotion and just say: this story is perfect, thank you for sharing it with us!
Kaindi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I really loved everything about this. Coopers fear, his and Kurts friendship that grows slowly and the way he developed and got a new prospective on love and live. Just wonderful and a very interesting angle on Cooper.
Also, very well written.
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
This was really sweet. I love Kurt and Blaine together and Cooper was going a little crazy xD However ... is it bad that I really agreed with him on some points? I mean, Kurt loves Blaine, and of course no one's perfect. But it does sometimes seem like Blaine is usually the one to have to change or apologise to make the relationship work. I mean ... with the Tony thing. Kurt shouldn't have let Blaine back out of auditioning. Also, Blaine transferring schools. Kurt was being pretty insistent, and Blaine seems to be very self-sacrificing and persuadable.
Oh well. I still love Kurt. And Cooper still went overboard. I just think he had a point, sometimes xD
Great story!
aradeliacin chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Wow, that was beautiful.
bookqueen101 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I like this version of Cooper. Still a bit of a douche but far more realistic than the canon version :)
AnnLuc chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I'm certain there is not one story about cooper as beautiful as this one. I'm probably going to fail spectacularly on my criminal law exam, but yeah, i couldn't bring myself to stop reading.
B. Noir chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
This fic is amazing! I loved Cooper's side (your version of Cooper, I am still recovering from Glee's actual Cooper...) of Blaine's story.

And that 4. chapter almost made me cry because - dear lord - Cooper finally understood Blaine and Kurt and Kurt was so homesick (and missed Blaine!) and everything was fine in the end.

Oh, this made my day. Thank you!
HarmonyLover chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Gah! So cute! :) Cooper is everything I wanted him to become in this chapter - honest with Kurt, honest with himself, less harsh and judgmental, more open to embracing the idea that Blaine has found someone worth being with, someone who loves him. And Burt is AMAZING. I love Burt Hummel so much.

I also adore Kurt in this chapter. Calling Cooper out about his own walls, insecurities, and generally empty life is so brave and empathetic - and the stubbornness was completely on target. I could see the whole scene.

Thank you for such an absolutely lovely read. It has been a pleasure. :)
lalaleniii chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Okay.. so this was probably the best Klaine/Anderbros fic I ever read - and I read a lot of fanfiction. No, really - it was perfect. Though I love Kurt, I could completely understand Cooper's doubts, they didn't bother me. I love how you described their relationship, Blaine's and Cooper's and also a whole different point of view of Klaine's relationship. I love how both Cooper and Kurt got jealous of each other, but tried to get along for Blaine's sake and finally managed to do so.

It was really great and it was an honour for me to read such a great thing and this piece will of course enter my list of Greatest-Fanfiction-Ever.

(Also I am very pleased that for once in a good Klaine fic, there is no smut. And sex is just indicated and it's still something precious. Don't laugh, I've read great fics but they lost something of their greatness when Klaine suddenly started having wild dirty rough sex out of the blue...)

Well I should stop my ranting, all in all this fic is what I call perfection.

Really well done!

xx Leni
catd94 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I found this fic at the perfect time, right before watching the newest episode of Glee.

Your characterization of Cooper was lovely and sort of how I imagined him to be. Despite being a huge Kurt fan, I loved the little negative assumptions Cooper had about him. It made Cooper seem more realistic and allowed for the character growth in the end of the fic.

Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
softballgirl1136 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
This was really awesome. Seriously. It was so full of emotion and it was so well thought out. It had a full plot and the characters were all well developed. And I found it interesting how insistent Cooper was on disliking Kurt. You painted a very beautiful relationship between Cooper and Blaine (too bad it can't be like that in the show).I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing! :)
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
im a bit confused, why was he so afriad in the first place and why didn't he go out with anyone? god story though, going on my favs list
flylikeadcriss chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This was so incredible. It was really, really interesting seeing it all from Cooper's point of view, especially because of how he saw it. There are so many fics where he and Kurt get along really well and that's great, but this was interesting in the way that they didn't. It's even more interesting because of all the legitimate reasons that you gave for them not to. I love how it was realistic in its balance between good and bad in their relationship, if that makes any sense. And on top of all that, it's written really well. Definitely one of my new favorites.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »